tina turner and tina knowles give jan...

tina turner and tina knowles give janet a beat down

Posted in the Beyonce Forum

INDUSTRY INSIDER

London, UK

#1 Oct 25, 2008
Hey people wont talk too much i'll just give the facts:

So last night was the yearly Dollar For a Diva event(brought to you by Whitney Houston and any other 80s non-dancing black pop singer who is now hooked on crack and sleeping with a man with a name like Butch) and so Tina Turner and Tina Knowles were sitting in the front row much to the contempt of P.diddys mama who was stuck sitting with Joe Jackson who kept touching her thigh.

Anyways, during the event, Tina T. and Tina K. were knocking back Margueritas like nobodys business and were a little tipsy, so tipsy that when the Queen of the Has Beens herself Janet Jackson walked past, Tina K screamed "Run on home to your midget," to which Janet replied, "Bitch."

Next thing i know (i was sitting two rows back with Baby Daniel and Solange), Tina T. and Tina K. are kicking the shiznits out of Janet who somehow is still managing to throw in some of those trademark robotic dance moves as she is getting beat the fuss up.

Then out of nowhere- JD jumps in and punches Tina T. Now, Tina T. spent too long getting beat down by Ike to not have learnt to jump back up and wipe and pop that neck back into place, so she backhands JD and sends him flying into Whitney who then screams "Bobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaay!".
All at the same time, Diddy is filming this for his youtube blog (which nobody watches except the members of Danity Kane).

Then something so shocking happened that i had to slap myself twice and then slap Solange, Mathew Knowles was raised up from the ground stroking a white cat with an electronic hand smiling. He then whipped out a gun from his Dereon britches and shot the lights.
When the lights came back on, Tina T. Tina K. Solange, Baby Daniel were all gone.
I stayed on and danced the night away with Whitney, got drunk and ended up sleeping with Joe Jackson (he told me i was his special one.)
brice

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Jan 28, 2010
lmfaoooooooooooooo
Crazzi

Goose Creek, SC

#3 Dec 1, 2011
That wazz sooo Dumbbb wow !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beyonce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce sucks (Dec '08) Apr 25 khalinka 103
beyonce shot at by stray bullet (Mar '08) Apr 25 khalinka 26
2 standing beyonce tickets Apr 25 khalinka 2
Why are you a fan of Beyoncé ? Apr 25 khalinka 3
EXCLUSIVE new Queen Bey Merch! Apr 25 mattymelling 1
Beyonce Fake Hair (Apr '08) Apr 25 khalinka 47
Beyonce is lightening her skin (May '07) Apr 25 khalinka 149
More from around the web