what she is using to lighten her skin

Posted in the Beyonce Knowles Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
tweety

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2006
beyonce's cousin is my best friend her name is ashly and she okayed me to post this. she told me and i swear she told me this that beyonce uses the skin whitening products on this site to lighten and beautify her skin. www.worldofentertainment23.com this is suppose to be a skin celebrity site/ new artist.
Redbone

Decatur, AL

#2 Jan 9, 2007
Bitch, please Beyonce skin has always been fair. Without wearing the tans or bronzers Beyonce looks damn near white liar
moneygrip

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 1, 2007
see what I mean now you're all up in redbone's mix you need to get your mind right. Why the hell do you call yourself that anyway? You think you are the only one with a damn opinion. Redbone has the right to voice hers at least she is being positive. You talk about getting educated once again let me educate you just because you've read about this skin lightner time and time again dosen't mean it's true unless you have witness Bee using this prouduct you can't 100 percent say for sure. How would you like for someone to start a nasty rumor about you that isn't true and it spreads like peanut butter and jelly. I haven't once read anything good that you have to say about Bee hater. Now hate on this she is the number 1 selected star that 8.5 million men would like to have for their women. How many men want your ass? No I'm not mad little girl just trying to get your mind right hahaha!
GetUrMIndRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Redbone, before you get to calling people bitches, you may elect to educate yourself..this is one of several people that have provided the same web site and the folks that said it are on unrelated web sites...you are very stupid to think ANYTHING about that bitch is real....u sound like another dumb trick....
Beyonce

London, UK

#9 Feb 4, 2007
Beyonce has always been fair, her grandmother was mixedrace, and Beyonce is Creole, that is why she is fair, if Beyonce has been lightening her skin, she would be michael jacksons colour, because the world has known Beyonce' for a good 12 years now, 12 years of Bleaching your skin would make you into michael jackson. in fact 1 year of bleaching would get you to Latoya jackson
Admirer

Scarborough, Canada

#10 Mar 31, 2007
Well I would love to know where she got her products because her complexion looks damn good. There are many white skin people around but their skin sure does not look as good as Beyonce. I do not think she wants to be white, because she certainly could achieve that if that what she wanted.
cece

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2007
You guys don't know what the hell ya talking about.....First of all she's rich and able to buy any lighten cream there is out there and yes i strongly think she is using some thing if so they need to put it out so peopl like me can buy it...As a African American women your skin darken over the years specaily being out in the sun...You tellin me that all these years she's out in the sun performing, beach, pool, shopping ect her skin remain flawless...that's bull.....Celebrites will use any thing to look good and she's no diffrent...Hey, you the reader...if your black try spending most of your time in the sun and you tell me if you don't see a diffrence.
cece

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2007
All of you guy's that's defending the girl don't even know her personaly....You guys acting like beyonce's advertisment groupies.
blah

Chicago, IL

#14 May 6, 2007
beyonce does probably have skin lightning creams. Lighter skin is more attractive in the entertainment industry. Since beyonce began her career, her skin has bceome lighter. When I see her in music videos and magazines, her skin is always a different complextion, never darker but always lighter. Too bad. It just gives the impression that she is supporting the idea that light skin is pretty.
SKi

UK

#15 May 7, 2007
rubbish, everyone knows Beyonce' is Creole, Creole people are very fair because of their french/indian ancestry. and even if B did bleach, it would have nothing to do with you. and to the person who claims Bs cousin told you that, do you really think Beyonce's cousin would tell you that. i mean, i never head of that cousin before and how would she know if B bleached, i have cousins but i dont know every frickin cream they use
Lin

Carlsbad, CA

#16 May 8, 2007
Ski, you're a fcking dumb ass. Have you ever been to Haiti? The Creoles ARE NOT light skinned and being Creole is NOT French/Indian. It is a mixture of African AND French. And THE MAJORITY of Creoles look like they are straight from fcking Africa. Spend a day with real Creoles dumb ass.
shel

AOL

#17 May 10, 2007
I believe she bleaches I use the mega blast cream from world of entertainment just to try it and it made me lighter just like beyonce color. to view just email me at shel3811@aol.com and see my results i was a brown skinned and now Im bees color
lil kim

Saint Louis, MO

#18 May 11, 2007
I'm french/indidan/afro hispanic creole, their are also english-hatian creole,australia creole,french creole, louisiana creole just to name a few. so you both are right. Beyonce could pass for creole.
Lin wrote:
Ski, you're a fcking dumb ass. Have you ever been to Haiti? The Creoles ARE NOT light skinned and being Creole is NOT French/Indian. It is a mixture of African AND French. And THE MAJORITY of Creoles look like they are straight from fcking Africa. Spend a day with real Creoles dumb ass.
lil kim

Saint Louis, MO

#19 May 11, 2007
you are right there are french/indian creole people.
SKi wrote:
rubbish, everyone knows Beyonce' is Creole, Creole people are very fair because of their french/indian ancestry. and even if B did bleach, it would have nothing to do with you. and to the person who claims Bs cousin told you that, do you really think Beyonce's cousin would tell you that. i mean, i never head of that cousin before and how would she know if B bleached, i have cousins but i dont know every frickin cream they use
-u-r-skuntbag-

Sterling, VA

#20 May 13, 2007
beyonce is dark as hell, esp. w/o special lights n makeup. Shes like a dark dark man without the hair weave make up and all of the other shit.
Lasss

Hitchin, UK

#21 May 14, 2007
there are different forms of creole, i mean people shouldnt even comment on this page, its so dumb. Beyonce is French/Indian with African inside. she even saysn so in her song "Creole".its on youtube.
sickoflies

Philadelphia, PA

#22 May 19, 2007
this is ridiculous. We have been brainwashed to the point where black women think that the only way they can be beautiful is if we are light. African Americans are supposed to be dark, thats who we are. Stop tryna be white. LOve your skin color because we are the only race who can have such a beautiful pigment.
rosepedal

Boynton Beach, FL

#23 May 24, 2007
s Beyonce is a beauty inspiration to many women of color all over the world. That is why were all commenting on this blog and people are so especially curious about her beauty secrets. example:wondering if she uses skin lightening products. Maybe so to create a brighter more luminious skin appearance. I admire black women for their vast array of skin tones.I am black beautiful woman of mixed descent of
of cherokee,chippewa indian and caucasion. My skin will change from fair in the cooler winter months to olive,then to brown in hot summer, the sun can be brutal where I live in florida so skin brightening/lightening creams, with sun block helps you maintain a nice even skin tone year round. My point is as black women we share similiar skin issues like hyperpegmention,acne marks etc. My black sisters and women of color let's
embrace our diversity. LOVE MORE EVERYDAY. whatasweetrose@aol.com
Redd

United States

#24 May 28, 2007
Lin wrote:
U dumb ass chick, don't talk about what u don't.Creole is French/indian, i'm creole, I should know. I don't know what part of Haiti u been to,but I've seen lighter haitians then Beyonce. Go and educate yourself.
Ayesha

Stratford-upon-avon, UK

#25 Jun 1, 2007
My respond is to the idiot who said that lighter skin is more attractive in the entertainment industry! what the fuck, brown skin is the best!..please if you dont know what u are sayin then plz shut up, because if lighter skin was more attractive, then why are white pale people going to solarium to darken their skin? i'll tell you why..BECAUSE BROWNE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ayesha

Swindon, UK

#26 Jun 2, 2007
shel wrote:
I believe she bleaches I use the mega blast cream from world of entertainment just to try it and it made me lighter just like beyonce color. to view just email me at shel3811@aol.com and see my results i was a brown skinned and now Im bees
color
please can u reply to me, i wanna see the improvements u are talkin about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beyonce Knowles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce And Jay-z Serve The Devil!!! (Aug '07) Mar '15 kiki miss african... 728
News Beyonce Reveals Snaps Of Naked Baby Bump While ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jessie j 1
News Jay Z, Beyonce renew wedding vows (Sep '14) Sep '14 LION 1
News BET suspends producer over Karrueche Tran Blue ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 cancelling BET 2
News Beyonce Reports: The Secret Behind Destiny's Ch... (Jun '14) Jun '14 bitmevalery 1
Subliminal Messages In Put A Ring On It? (Sep '09) May '14 Dark Matter 19
Church of Bey (May '14) May '14 Tom Tucker 1
More from around the web