Hearing set in hedge fund case

Hearing set in hedge fund case

There are 1 comment on the New Canaan News-Review story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Hearing set in hedge fund case. In it, New Canaan News-Review reports that:

Francisco Illarramendi leaves Federal Court in Bridgeport, Conn. Monday, March, 7th, 2011, where he plead guilty to five counts involving investment advising and securities fraud.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Canaan News-Review.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 7, 2012
The crook should spend life in jail and forever in Hell after he dies. I hope the government takes all the money and everything away that he has including his false teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bernie Madoff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madoff son found dead of apparent suicide (Dec '10) May '16 Alzo Heimers RayG... 35
News Ex-Polaroid owner gets prison for $3.7B fraud (Apr '10) May '16 LBGT 16
News Frank DiPascali Is Dead, Four Months Before His... (May '15) May '15 Bernie 1
News Frank DiPascali, associate of Bernie Madoff, di... (May '15) May '15 Bernie 1
News Morgan Stanley CEO says bankers' bad judgment w... (May '14) Apr '15 swedenforever 5
News YU faculty vote no-confidence against head Rich... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ROSENBERG 2
News Madoff Case Trustee Targeting Sons, Brother: Re... (Sep '09) Mar '15 USA First 19
More from around the web