Farscape (Kinda) Returns

Farscape (Kinda) Returns

There are 1 comment on the Slashdot story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Farscape (Kinda) Returns. In it, Slashdot reports that:

“In a weekend press tour, Sci Fi announced that Farscape would be resurrected on-line in ten short webisodes to be produced by the Jim Henson Company. There are hints that Ben Browder and Claudia Black will both be both "available.”

There are hints that Ben Browder and Claudia Black will both be both "available." Browder has another project to keep him occupied, at least part of the time: Sci Fi also announced that it had picked up Going ... via Slashdot

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slashdot.

Ron

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#1 Aug 19, 2007
i hope so these two actors make the show and more, Ben awesome actor and Claudia sexy as ever and they way she can turn on the water works during acting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Browder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Browder - nude! (Sep '11) Sep '11 Lance 1
News 'Stargate' Closing for Good - Sci Fi opts not t... (Oct '07) Feb '08 ellis69 2
News What's on tonight? Friday (May '06) May '06 Thexbin 1
More from around the web