JLo depressed when she sees Ben?

JLo depressed when she sees Ben?

There are 40 comments on the VivirLatino story from May 22, 2006, titled JLo depressed when she sees Ben?. In it, VivirLatino reports that:

Celeb blog The Bosh reports that JLo isn't indifferent to her ex Ben Affleck now that she's married to Marc Anthony .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VivirLatino.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ashley Hughes

Dayton, OH

#1 May 27, 2006
I don't know i thought they were a really good couple cause Ben and Jen looked hot together.
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#2 May 30, 2006
They sure looked happy when they were together. Like too kids on
Christmas morning. So full of joy. That is why I was so darn
fascinated by them. They just seemed crazy in love.

I think that the baseball game is what "done them in!!!"
He loves the Redsocks, and She love the Yankees!!!
Beck

United States

#3 May 31, 2006
They did look good together, and now they both traded down. Marc A and Jenny G ar u-g-l-y
HOODRICH

Pleasanton, CA

#4 Jun 1, 2006
yeah she know she had a good thing she messed up.
Charlton

Kolbotn, Norway

#5 Jun 6, 2006
I think Ben is honesty itself feel love Jen. Absolutely beautiful couple Ben and Jen
YOLANDA

Chelsea, MA

#6 Jun 6, 2006
jlo and Ben was a real love .beautiful couple perfect.
neisy spring hill tn

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#7 Jun 7, 2006
I thought Jen and Ben look great together, but I think her and Marc are doing just great she seems very happy.
Type

Drøbak, Norway

#8 Jun 11, 2006
Affection both Ben and Jen win " GENUINE LOVE "
Type

Drøbak, Norway

#9 Jun 11, 2006
I'm very idiot not right read english . I'm not bad people but I misunderstand.

Very fine Jennifer Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony sensitive love life. Important right official too good to be true.
MISS STYLISH

Birmingham, UK

#10 Jun 23, 2006
BEN AFFLECK AND jLO SUITED BUT YA ALL KNOW DAT IT WAS JUT FOR FAME AND FORTUNE BUT WHEN THEY SPLITED UP OKAY SO JLO WROTE A TRACK FOR HIM BUUUUT IT WAS RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!1 SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS GOING TO DIE ANY MINUTE NOT FOR HIM NO DONT GO THINKING I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GRANDMA IT WAS JUST TO SHOW HOW DESPERATE SHE WAS FOR HIM.
Sexy Beyond Comprehention

Johannesburg, South Africa

#13 Jan 22, 2007
I think that they looked sooo cute together, like they were really in love!
Jessica

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2007
Hey Does Any1 know ben Afflecks Email Please it is important!
Paul

Lima, Peru

#16 Jan 24, 2007
MISS STYLISH wrote:
BEN AFFLECK AND jLO SUITED BUT YA ALL KNOW DAT IT WAS JUT FOR FAME AND FORTUNE BUT WHEN THEY SPLITED UP OKAY SO JLO WROTE A TRACK FOR HIM BUUUUT IT WAS RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!1 SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS GOING TO DIE ANY MINUTE NOT FOR HIM NO DONT GO THINKING I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GRANDMA IT WAS JUST TO SHOW HOW DESPERATE SHE WAS FOR HIM.
No my Dear, he was desperate for her but his lack of personality could not hold such a woman. Just admit she is great and can get anyone she wants. He is too immature and lacked of strenght to fight for his love and forget about the envious comments around her... what a loser ... now he is with someone doesn't really fullfill him.
Nico

AOL

#17 Jan 25, 2007
I think Jennifer is an extremely strong woman. Yes, she does feel like any person, but she's not going to look back at the past. He was then and Marc is now. I don't understand why people must go back to that, I mean she is really happy with Marc and they support eachother much more than Ben supported her. I never hear Jen blaming Ben for anything, but he consistently blames Jen for his "career", please. I'm sure Ben thinks of Jen more than the other way around. I think she's better off with Marc, because she's finally focusing on her life and not the fame. Keep being you Jen and I'll support you. Ben Affleck is the past and Marc Anthony is now.
Paul Aussie

Lima, Peru

#18 Jan 26, 2007
I agree ... regarding Ben ... what career ... OK, the guy is not bad looking but he has NEVER been a great actor, come on ... in fact he has always been a very mediocre actor and since he started going out with JLO people started giving him more attention. He is a party animal, she is healthy and displined. She was already famous and self-realized, he was a loser. She behaved like a lady afther breaking, he behave like a spoiled non-personality pumpkin-head. A real man would not say anything about a woman that was once committed and honest to him.
Nico wrote:
I think Jennifer is an extremely strong woman. Yes, she does feel like any person, but she's not going to look back at the past. He was then and Marc is now. I don't understand why people must go back to that, I mean she is really happy with Marc and they support eachother much more than Ben supported her. I never hear Jen blaming Ben for anything, but he consistently blames Jen for his "career", please. I'm sure Ben thinks of Jen more than the other way around. I think she's better off with Marc, because she's finally focusing on her life and not the fame. Keep being you Jen and I'll support you. Ben Affleck is the past and Marc Anthony is now.
Paul Aussie

Lima, Peru

#19 Jan 26, 2007
How ridiculous! Get a life people! Are you talking about diva JLO? Ben is an ordinary looking loser stuck with a woman he does not love. In fact Jennifer Gardner was desperate for him and more popularity ... finally got pregnant.
Aussie Girl

Lima, Peru

#20 Jan 26, 2007
hEY GIRL, HOW ENVIOUS OF DIVA JLO YOU ARE! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, SUCCESSFUL AND HERSELF ... COME ON! THAT LONG-CHINNED PUMPKIN HEAD IS WORTHLESS ... DON´T BE PATHETIC! GET A LIFE AND ACCEPT GRACIOUSLY WHO YOU ARE WITHOUT BEING A COW WITH BEAUTIFUL LATINAS.
MISS STYLISH wrote:
BEN AFFLECK AND jLO SUITED BUT YA ALL KNOW DAT IT WAS JUT FOR FAME AND FORTUNE BUT WHEN THEY SPLITED UP OKAY SO JLO WROTE A TRACK FOR HIM BUUUUT IT WAS RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!1 SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS GOING TO DIE ANY MINUTE NOT FOR HIM NO DONT GO THINKING I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GRANDMA IT WAS JUST TO SHOW HOW DESPERATE SHE WAS FOR HIM.
Moonlight

Copenhagen, Denmark

#21 Jan 27, 2007
What is wrong with you Assies? You don´t know Ben personally, do you? Let him be, it is not good for you to be so hateful, and why are you hateful towards people you don´t know - do you hate your own lifes?
Frenchy

Lima, Peru

#23 Jan 27, 2007
I SEE ... IT´S OK SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT JLO BUT BEN AFFLECK IS ONE OF THE PRESS SPOILED ONES, RIGHT?
Moonlight wrote:
What is wrong with you Assies? You don´t know Ben personally, do you? Let him be, it is not good for you to be so hateful, and why are you hateful towards people you don´t know - do you hate your own lifes?
PROUDLY AUSSIE

Lima, Peru

#24 Jan 27, 2007
YOU SHOULD NOT EXPRESS LIKE THAT TO PEAUCEFUL PEOPLE LIKE THE AUSTRALIANS. PLEASE GET A LIFE AND SHOW SOME CULTURE. IN FACT OUR COUNTRY HAS EVERYTHING MOST COUNTRIES LACK ... AND BY THE WAY, NO DISCRIMINATION.
Moonlight wrote:
What is wrong with you Assies? You don´t know Ben personally, do you? Let him be, it is not good for you to be so hateful, and why are you hateful towards people you don´t know - do you hate your own lifes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) May '16 Ronald RayGone 79
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... Mar '16 Three Days 1
News J-Lo's Never-Ending 'Sex Tape' Saga (Sep '15) Sep '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner are divorcing (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kevn 1
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Chris Loglia 7
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rpeach 1
More from around the web