You Tell Me: Who's Hotter Matt Damon ...

You Tell Me: Who's Hotter Matt Damon or Ben Affleck?

There are 6 comments on the Celebrific story from Jun 20, 2007, titled You Tell Me: Who's Hotter Matt Damon or Ben Affleck?. In it, Celebrific reports that:

Can youA believe it's been ten years since the movie Good Will Hunting launched 36-year-old Matt Damon & 34-year-old Ben Affleck's acreers?A And the Oscar winners are still thicker than theives. via Celebrific

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrific.

Andrea Zerega

Santiago, Chile

#1 Jun 22, 2007
Prefiero a Ben.Es lejos lo mas guapo y tierno...
jane

Bristol, UK

#2 Jul 2, 2007
ben affleck of cause

Since: Aug 07

UK

#3 Aug 26, 2007
Matt Damon all the way!
Teresa

Nesoddtangen, Norway

#4 Aug 27, 2007
Most hott actor Ben Affleck's been quite square with sweet actress Jennifer Lopez!
kacci

Philippines

#5 Aug 29, 2007
they are best friends... but in my opinion, i prefer matt damon... he has the cutest grin, an eyebrow (right) that perks up when he's being serious and scattered tiny moles around his body that i find just simply sexy...
ben fan

Mason, OH

#6 Dec 10, 2007
Ben for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... Jun 25 Chris Loglia 7
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Feb '15 swedenforever 78
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
News Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... (Oct '14) Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
More from around the web