Jennifer Garner names daughter Seraphina

Full story: Newsday 225
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have named their new daughter after an order of angels in the Old Testament. Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Darwin

Dayton, NJ

#224 Jan 26, 2009
traxen wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinder and Gentler Phil,
You are a very Sad person, relax and live a little. Smell the Roses and forget about the thorns, unless of course you like to be pricked.
You pick on poor me and forget about all the others here that upset you, if you are so upset
go away and never come back here again, or are you just a Sadist.
Sadist, do you love whacking yourself over and over again by coming here?
Is that how you get your kicks?
I don't accuse you of being sick,(as you did me); I accept that as just part of your flawed character.
So, keep on coming back for more if that is for your Sadistic pleasure.
Whack, Whack, Whack!!!
If he loves hurting himself, then he would be a masochist, not a sadist. Semantics, I know, but...
alexis mazzini

Virginia, IL

#225 Jan 26, 2009
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude get a grip, your arguing with a 15 year old girl on a public forum. And I think she's winning....
thanks andy i like what u said.
alexis mazzini

Virginia, IL

#226 Jan 26, 2009
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy; what prolly makes me sad is at 15, you should know by now how to use a dictionary
hey i use a dictionary i didnt feel like using the dictionary at the time ok boys...
alexis mazzini

Virginia, IL

#227 Jan 26, 2009
Teenaged girl wrote:
"hey i like jennifer she is cool and u guys have 2 talk about me im 15 yrs old and i think jennifer garner is cool and searphina is pretty. you guys might not like it but i do. so please stop talking about me."
First page.
what ab 1st page.
alexis mazzini

Virginia, IL

#228 Jan 27, 2009
Hey guys im so happy i just beat Jennifer Garners score on the test her score is 124 mine is 129 but gen ur still cool just bc i beat u dont mean im better then u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Take On Islam And Di... Oct '14 Chiclets 20
Ben Affleck - nude! (Sep '12) Oct '14 Mobetta 3
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web