Jennifer Garner names daughter Seraphina

Jennifer Garner names daughter Seraphina

There are 225 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Jennifer Garner names daughter Seraphina. In it, Newsday reports that:

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have named their new daughter after an order of angels in the Old Testament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Still laughing at you

North Chicago, IL

#204 Jan 23, 2009
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
andy, what's the opposite of above me?
Trick question - everything is above you.
Still laughing at you

North Chicago, IL

#205 Jan 23, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
simple adolescent maneuvers on his part, like fishing in a barrel, I'm sure he's all giddy (tee-hee). Where's my vicodin ?
Ding ding ding - Tappy my boy you finally said something correct, trolling you IS LIKE FISHING IN A BARREL!!!!

My god, you finally got it, and it only took 2 days.

I'm so proud /sniff /sniff I actually shed a tear of joy for you.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#206 Jan 23, 2009
Still laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
Trick question - everything is above you.
wow.
now i'm trigued. where exactly did you go to college? i don't wanna send my kids there.
Still laughing at you

North Chicago, IL

#207 Jan 23, 2009
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow.
now i'm trigued. where exactly did you go to college? i don't wanna send my kids there.
Wouldn't worry too much, I doubt they would get in if they inherited your smarts.
Still laughing at you

North Chicago, IL

#208 Jan 23, 2009
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow.
So rogerdodger, wtf is trigued anyway?

See, I can be an anal douche just like TAPPY!!!!!!
Still laughing at you

North Chicago, IL

#209 Jan 23, 2009
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow.
Gah, the filter got me, one more time....

So rogerdodger, what the f is "trigued" anyway?

See, I can be an a n a l d o u c h e just like TAPPY!!!!!!

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#210 Jan 23, 2009
<quoted text>
Ding ding ding - Tappy my boy you finally said something correct, trolling you IS LIKE FISHING IN A BARREL!!!!
My god, you finally got it, and it only took 2 days.
I'm so proud /sniff /sniff I actually shed a tear of joy for you.
And you've finally mastered sarcasm, kukdos.
Andy

North Chicago, IL

#211 Jan 23, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos accepted.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#212 Jan 23, 2009
<quoted text>
Wouldn't worry too much, I doubt they would get in if they inherited your smarts.
my kids will be able to spell and get the jist of humor. two things you failed. and there's no way around these two facts!
Andy

North Chicago, IL

#213 Jan 23, 2009
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
my kids will be able to spell and get the jist of humor. two things you failed. and there's no way around these two facts!
It's spelled "gist" actually, please tell me you aren't their spelling instructor.

I double checked for jist
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jist
Got a no-hit.

Hey rogerdodger, try using FireFox as your browser, it's got an automatic spellchecker. I'm a forshit speller myself and it saves me loads of grief.

Sense of humor is pretty subjective, my wife digs my humor plenty and that good enuff for me.
Andy

North Chicago, IL

#214 Jan 23, 2009
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gentlemen, I must admit I've enjoyed our little "discussions". You fought a good fight and I actually pick up a couple new zingers that I will undoubtedly borrow.

Don't think I did too badly myself considering it was 4 on 1.

Have a good weekend and be well.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Jan 09

Scenic Manitowoc County WI

#215 Jan 23, 2009
traxen wrote:
Let me clarify something, I have a few Blacks working for me. They were interviewed and hired because they did not talk like they came from some fake Ghetto, you know that lower class accent as well as I do.
You see, I will not hire anyone that sounds like they can't put two sentences together, or if they cannot write, or spell correctly.
That to me is part of the character of a person. Hispanics that I hire know how to speak English and know how to write English also.
I would never hire a White either that can't put two sentences together, or couldn't write, or spell correctly; so why should I drop my standards for any other person.
I just know one thing, the Tunishia, Shanitia, Kunishia of this area talk like they are from the Ghetto, they can't put two sentences together, they can't spell any better than a two year old.
I will not and cannot hire someone like that.
Now, Seraphina sounds like a pretty name to me. I would most likely interview this person.
If you are out of work, I am hiring - but I cannot tell you the name of my Business in this community due to those liberal activists that are out to destroy Businesses like mine.
I don't judge people on the color of their skin as Martin Luther King said, I judge people by their character. I just have my own methods for judging that character.
Seraphinas in my Area of Jamestown, LA you are welcome.
Well good for you. But I lived in La for years and I bet you will cut more slack to the ignorant cajuns than you will to people whose skin is not white.
PLENTY of ighnorant, illiterate white people in La - I know because I am related to some of them!

You need a better mask. We can see through the one you are wearing.
traxen

Shreveport, LA

#216 Jan 23, 2009
Tap San in LIC, roger43, Still laughing at you or Andy.

I really thought and others earlier, I love these sparring matches; I got so engaged that I didn't want to chime in because I thought I might interupt too soon.

Let me know when you guys might move to another topic or if you don't have time I will be looking for you guys again.

I put out a few feelers in Topix just to guage people's reactions. I am new to Topix so I was seeing how violent the reaction could be to some controversial topics, like religion, politics, racism for the most part.

My most fun is messing with some Jihadist till their suicide vest explodes. The problem though is that I have to use a large amount of religious bait and that infuriates others that just don't get what is going on.

Oh, well you troll your way and I troll my way.

Maybe I should keep it more simple and fun like you guys, but the lure of baiting people where they really live is so strong.

Again, great sparring - I've learned from some of the best.
traxen

Shreveport, LA

#217 Jan 23, 2009

I messed up that first paragraph, sorry!

Meant to say:

I really thought you guys were funny and others earlier, I love these sparring matches; I got so engaged that I didn't want to chime in because I thought I might interrupt too soon.
traxen

Shreveport, LA

#218 Jan 23, 2009
ap San in LIC, roger43, Still laughing at you or Andy.

I am making a list of the sparring matches going on and also trolling, this way I can enjoy the shenanigans on different topics.

The most fun is when someone doesn't realize what is going on. I haven't done any sparring yet on topix, I am still putting out a few feelers. I don't want to go too far.

Signing off for now.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Jan 09

Scenic Manitowoc County WI

#219 Jan 23, 2009
traxen wrote:
I really thought and others earlier, I love these sparring matches; I got so engaged that I didn't want to chime in because I thought I might interupt too soon.
Let me know when you guys might move to another topic or if you don't have time I will be looking for you guys again.
I put out a few feelers in Topix just to guage people's reactions. I am new to Topix so I was seeing how violent the reaction could be to some controversial topics, like religion, politics, racism for the most part.
My most fun is messing with some Jihadist till their suicide vest explodes. The problem though is that I have to use a large amount of religious bait and that infuriates others that just don't get what is going on.
Oh, well you troll your way and I troll my way.
Maybe I should keep it more simple and fun like you guys, but the lure of baiting people where they really live is so strong.
Again, great sparring - I've learned from some of the best.
Do you know that going around and pushing people's buttins to get an emotional response is actually a clinical sign that you are a narcissistic sociopath.

Also, what is strange is that studies have shown that with the advent of these forums, the total number of narcissistic sociopaths has increased a s percentage of the population.
This is because in the pre-internet days, the borderline cases such as yourself, would have been too afraid to actually engage in public confrontation and they would have just abused their wives and children in private.

You can say that you are doing it for fun, but you are truly ill. You really should get some heplp I am serious. This behavior is akin to pulling the wings off of flys or torturing neighborhood pets.
And besides, someday you will pop off to the wrong person and you will get yoursickass killed.
traxen

Shreveport, LA

#220 Jan 23, 2009
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that going around and pushing people's buttins to get an emotional response is actually a clinical sign that you are a narcissistic sociopath.
Also, what is strange is that studies have shown that with the advent of these forums, the total number of narcissistic sociopaths has increased a s percentage of the population.
This is because in the pre-internet days, the borderline cases such as yourself, would have been too afraid to actually engage in public confrontation and they would have just abused their wives and children in private.
You can say that you are doing it for fun, but you are truly ill. You really should get some heplp I am serious. This behavior is akin to pulling the wings off of flys or torturing neighborhood pets.
And besides, someday you will pop off to the wrong person and you will get yoursickass killed.
Kinder and Gentler Phil,

You are a very Sad person, relax and live a little. Smell the Roses and forget about the thorns, unless of course you like to be pricked.

You pick on poor me and forget about all the others here that upset you, if you are so upset
go away and never come back here again, or are you just a Sadist.

Sadist, do you love whacking yourself over and over again by coming here?

Is that how you get your kicks?

I don't accuse you of being sick,(as you did me); I accept that as just part of your flawed character.

So, keep on coming back for more if that is for your Sadistic pleasure.

Whack, Whack, Whack!!!

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#221 Jan 26, 2009
To think all this started with some silly celebrity having a baby.......

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#222 Jan 26, 2009
what do the studies say about kind and gentle?

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#223 Jan 26, 2009
Gotta love it...223 posts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... Jun '15 Chris Loglia 7
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Feb '15 swedenforever 78
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
News Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... (Oct '14) Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
More from around the web