'I Would Love' More Kids

'I Would Love' More Kids

There are 19 comments on the People story from Nov 29, 2006, titled 'I Would Love' More Kids. In it, People reports that:

Parenting agrees with Ben Affleck. The father of Violet Anne Affleck, who turns 1 on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People.

the_girl

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1 Dec 9, 2006
ben afleck is the most handsone man i have ever seen
amanda

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2006
ok
Moonlight

Asnæs, Denmark

#3 Dec 9, 2006
I totally agree with you. And he is funny and intelligent and just sweet - wish there were more men like him!
amanda

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2006
4 real
Moonlight

Odense, Denmark

#5 Dec 27, 2006
Yep, 4 real!!!
And I hope he gets a lot of children, boys who looks just like him...
Aussie Girl

Lima, Peru

#6 Jan 26, 2007
Go and see the world baby, you really need it.
the_girl wrote:
ben afleck is the most handsone man i have ever seen
Aussie Girl

Lima, Peru

#7 Jan 26, 2007
Don´t be bad with the poor little boys otherwise they would be pumpkin-heads, long-chinned, prematured baldiness, party animals, cheaters, weaklys with no mental strengh to preserve what he really wanted.
Moonlight wrote:
Yep, 4 real!!!
And I hope he gets a lot of children, boys who looks just like him...
Aussie Girl

Lima, Peru

#8 Jan 26, 2007
Are you kidding? would you like to be cheated? would you like a compulsive gambler? Would you like a person that would not have the maturity and strenght to fight for your love? Would you like a man that just lets himself be driven by the current?
Moonlight wrote:
I totally agree with you. And he is funny and intelligent and just sweet - wish there were more men like him!
Moonlight

Copenhagen, Denmark

#9 Jan 26, 2007
...are you by any chance a great fan of JLO?
Aussie Girl wrote:
Are you kidding? would you like to be cheated? would you like a compulsive gambler? Would you like a person that would not have the maturity and strenght to fight for your love? Would you like a man that just lets himself be driven by the current?<quoted text>
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#10 Jan 31, 2007
I CAN BE YOUR FAN TOO, IF YOU WANT TO BABY. JLO IS CUTE BUT MAYBE YOU ARE THE REAL THING!
Moonlight wrote:
...are you by any chance a great fan of JLO?
<quoted text>
Moonlight

Copenhagen, Denmark

#12 Feb 1, 2007
Well, thats sounds just fine. But somehow I don't think I'm your type. I have blue eyes, long blond hair, big boobs and long legs....
GERMANIMANIA wrote:
I CAN BE YOUR FAN TOO, IF YOU WANT TO BABY. JLO IS CUTE BUT MAYBE YOU ARE THE REAL THING!<quoted text>
sweetie

Twickenham, UK

#13 Feb 2, 2007
Ben Affleck is absolutely wonderful.He is very intelligent, he can speak a couple of languages including Arabic and has passion for less privileged people; go to You Tube and watch Bill maher program clips to see how well spoken he is and how he criticises the war in Iraq etc. He is a poker champion which requires great intelligence, he's a great script writer and director and in my opinion is a talented actor and finally extremely handsome:) I think if they asked me to draw a picture of "the man of my dreams", I would have drawn his picture.......
Moonlight

Copenhagen, Denmark

#14 Feb 3, 2007
Your words are exactly my words. Ben is also very funny and so full of appetite for life. And I don’t think he will ever forget that he was just like you and me before he became a famous star and a multimillionaire. In his eyes no one is too old, ugly or common. He can embrace everyone. He cares. Money can buy you a lot of good things, fun and comfort, but he knows that “If you don’t have LOVE, you don’t have anything”.
sweetie wrote:
Ben Affleck is absolutely wonderful.He is very intelligent, he can speak a couple of languages including Arabic and has passion for less privileged people; go to You Tube and watch Bill maher program clips to see how well spoken he is and how he criticises the war in Iraq etc. He is a poker champion which requires great intelligence, he's a great script writer and director and in my opinion is a talented actor and finally extremely handsome:) I think if they asked me to draw a picture of "the man of my dreams", I would have drawn his picture.......
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#15 Feb 6, 2007
I DON´T MINE. I LOVE EXOTIC GOLDEN SKIN LOOKING WOMEN, BUT IT DOESN´T MEAN THAT I DON´T APPRECIATE A NICE LOOKING SCANDINAVIAN BLOND. THERE ARE BLONDS AND BLONDS, YOU KNOW, IF YOU LOOK A BIT SWEDEN AND SOFT LOOKING, BEAUTIFUL SMILE, THAT´S NICE, NOT PLAIN ... WE ARE OK BABY. LOTS OF LOVE ... BUT PLEAAAASE WHEN CHOOSING A MAN FOR LIFE DON´T CHOSE A BOHEMIAN ... THEY DON´T MAKE YOU HAPPY AND YOU SOUND VERY EARTHY. CHEERS!
Moonlight wrote:
Well, thats sounds just fine. But somehow I don't think I'm your type. I have blue eyes, long blond hair, big boobs and long legs....
<quoted text>
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#16 Feb 6, 2007
... I LIKE THE BOOBY PART ... LONG LEGS TO WRAP ALL UP ... INTERESTING TOO.
Moonlight wrote:
<quoted text>
GERMANIMANIAGIRL

Lima, Peru

#17 Feb 16, 2007
YES, CUTE BOHEMIAN GUYS THAT GOT THE GIFT TO MAKE THEIR PARTNERS UNHAPPY AND INSECURE ... YES, YES, MY DEAR MOONLIGHT
Moonlight wrote:
GERMANIMANIABOY

Lima, Peru

#18 Feb 16, 2007
DEAR SWEETIE, BEING A POCKER CHAMPION IS NOT DEEP AND MEANINGFUL, IS IT ...
sweetie wrote:
Moonlight

Copenhagen, Denmark

#19 Feb 16, 2007
Well, it is strange that a man like Ben gets some people to love him and others to hate him. Why is that? Is it because he is charming, handsome, deep and seams so irresistible to a lot of women. Is it because he connects with women easily? I can understand that men are jealous of him, after all he has dated some of the most beautiful women in the world. If he would marry me, I would say yes, thank you! Knowing that he would be a bit of a handful to keep, but I sure would enjoy the ride, for however short time it may last. A guy like him must have a strong woman with a lot of depth, and maybe he has found her. I’m glad that hate isn’t the opposite of love, indifference is.
GERMANIMANIAGIRL wrote:
YES, CUTE BOHEMIAN GUYS THAT GOT THE GIFT TO MAKE THEIR PARTNERS UNHAPPY AND INSECURE ... YES, YES, MY DEAR MOONLIGHT<quoted text>
Moonlight

Odense, Denmark

#20 Feb 19, 2007
I think I’m getting ADDICTED! So I’m gonna take a Ben-break. I will leave my manly muse, that lovely fireball of a man. I must say, that I would still LOVE to give him a full body massage, and I would still LOVE to suck on his – lips….

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... Mar '16 Three Days 1
News J-Lo's Never-Ending 'Sex Tape' Saga (Sep '15) Sep '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner are divorcing (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kevn 1
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Chris Loglia 7
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Feb '15 swedenforever 78
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rpeach 1
More from around the web