McCain on SNL

Oct 31, 2008 Full story: www.journalgazette.net 94

My friends, it's John McCain, live from New York, just three days before the election. Aides to the Republican presidential candidate said Friday that McCain will make a detour from battleground states to appear on "Saturday Night Live," the late-night show that has been a must-watch for many during the political season.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Jasper, AL

#96 Nov 2, 2008
Joe Six Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say a landslide, but I sure hope that McSame and that stupid, phony, trophy VP don't get elected.
I sure hope so... Sarah Palin is about as qualified to be VP as I am to be the pope! And that ain't much at all!! That woman scares the bejezuz outta me!
dustbuster

United States

#97 Nov 2, 2008
How many times have you seen Obama take free air time? I have not seen him on the letterman show. I have not seen him on SNL. I have only seen him on television when his hard worked campaign paid for television ads. He is a hard working man and deserves everything he has infont of him. The United States White House.
Palin is NUTS

Santa Rosa, CA

#98 Nov 2, 2008
Fire the REPUBLICAN Parties McCain/Palin "ticket!"

Vote for HOPE!!

We The People Are So Over the CRIMINAL STUPIDITY that is the McCain / palin "ticket."

The GOP Lies about the Democratic "ticket" while they have nothing to offer the Middle Class of America. The GOP administration has put a debt on the Middle Class to the tune of $700 billion dollars when just hours before McCain was telling the world that the fundamentals of the economy is sound!! And hours later, McCain ran around telling the media that our economy is in a "crisis" and that he's suspending his "embarrassing, weak ass campaign" and unless this BAIL OUT legislation to get his "rich ass"investor buddy's get cash from the Middle Class {read: Taxpaying "suckers"} "passes legislation" that the economy may hit the DEPRESSION SKIDS in just a matter of days and it could cause a global financial "crisis!"

Again, all within a few hours of McCain assuring the American Taxpayers that the foundation of the economy is strong!!

McCain tells the world that you don't talk to terrorist without "pre-conditions!"

Yet, Gen. Petraus tells President Bush that we need to "talk with the Taliban and possibly Al Qaeda to work some things out!!

Sounds like an intelligent idea coming from a General who's out in the midst of battle !!!

Still, all we hear from the idiot, Lying MORON McCain is WAR!! KILL!! MURDER!! Yeah... Jeopardize the lives of our soldiers!! That's the GOP way!!

Yeah!!! DROP SOME MORE BOMBS......"BOMB, BOMB, IRAN....BOMB, BOMB BOMB....IRAN, YEAH!!"

I hope you can all see right through his deceitful, Bush/Cheney ways people!! Or, if this guy ends up stealing the election then I really do fear the worst!!
We Are Just So Over this CRIMINALLY INSANE STUPIDITY that We The People Are Firing Your Stupid Asses ... And come Tuesday, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT!!

Patriots, NATIONWIDE ... take back America! FIRE THESE REPUBLICAN FOOLS!!

OH, by the way, people.......tell everybody to Vote for HOPE~~~~~ OBAMA / BIDEN '08

A vote for Obama is a "light at the end of the tunnel!!" We've got to get the Vote OUT, like our very Democracy depended on it.... BECAUSE IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES!!

Peace/out/Vote---OBAMA / BIDEN
Piethrower

Myrtle Beach, SC

#99 Nov 2, 2008
Why has SNL put the Republican's on twice this year, and made such fun of them with their skits? Whay? Because they are the winning ticket to ratings and money$$$$. Perhaps Lord Obama would be wise to target such success with additional taxes.

Jasper, AL

#100 Nov 3, 2008
Piethrower wrote:
Why has SNL put the Republican's on twice this year, and made such fun of them with their skits? Whay? Because they are the winning ticket to ratings and money$$$$. Perhaps Lord Obama would be wise to target such success with additional taxes.
Actually, the put them on because they have provided so much more material and THAT is the key to the ratings and money. Falin' Sarah Palin alone has provided HOURS of slapstick humor.

Sad thing is that there is that remote possibility that she could be the Vice President. That's certainly no laughing matter, it would be a TRAGEDY!
WALT

San Rafael, CA

#101 Nov 3, 2008
What fools you Obama supporters are. his aunt lives in poverty, his brother lives in poverty, now how do you think he will take care of you? If he wins the slow decline of our economy will accelerate, first the coal then the gas, the cost of food will rise. maybe the messiah will write you a bad check.
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#102 Nov 3, 2008
WALT wrote:
What fools you Obama supporters are. his aunt lives in poverty, his brother lives in poverty, now how do you think he will take care of you? If he wins the slow decline of our economy will accelerate, first the coal then the gas, the cost of food will rise. maybe the messiah will write you a bad check.
Another idiot Christian. Where was your God 9/11/01? Where was he? Nowhere,he doesn't exsist.
And if there was a god, he wouldn't want McClaim to be dog catcher.
Leave it to a sheep to be so hatefull.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#103 Nov 3, 2008
WALT wrote:
So you don't want to spread the wealth, but you do want Obama to spread his? Priceless.

I have poor relatives. I'm not giving them a dime and they haven't asked. Seems like most people are exactly the way they want to be.

OBAMA 08
No Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#104 Nov 3, 2008
Latron wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DAM RIGHT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KYnJiiLGwjYXX
WE TAKING THIS ONE!
BY ANY MEANS NESSISSARY.
OBAMA SHALL DELIVER BY HIS RITEOUS HAND.
WE GETTING PAID IN FULL.
PAYBACK TIME.
MARK MY DAM WORD.
Hey jackass gofuckoff..
Palin is NUTS

United States

#105 Nov 3, 2008
Well Well, You right wing NUT JOBS its over. The Good replublicans and DEMs, have cast the first counted VOTES in N.H. and it in OBAMA 15 and McCain 6 ... LAND SLIDE Take cover.

GREAT JOB N.H.

OBAMA/BIDEN 08

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#106 Nov 4, 2008
Palin is NUTS wrote:
Well Well, You right wing NUT JOBS its over. The Good replublicans and DEMs, have cast the first counted VOTES in N.H. and it in OBAMA 15 and McCain 6 ... LAND SLIDE Take cover.
GREAT JOB N.H.
OBAMA/BIDEN 08
Like I have said for over a week; It's gonna be a landslide.
Latron

Manhattan Beach, CA

#107 Nov 4, 2008
No Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackass gofuckoff..
You a dam rasiss!!!

Jasper, AL

#108 Nov 5, 2008
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Like I have said for over a week; It's gonna be a landslide.
I feared you were wrong but hoped you were right.

AND YOU ARE! THANK GOD!

We can now say goodbye to that CoUNT from the Arctic and soon we will be rid of the worst president ever. I think it's so fitting that they went and cheered and jeered at the White House last night. That ba$tard deserves to rot in hell.

January 20, 2009... the END of an ERROR!!!
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#109 Nov 5, 2008
McCain lost and America won. If there is a god, thank you. If not,it's nice to see America can think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Take On Islam And Di... Oct '14 Chiclets 20
Ben Affleck - nude! (Sep '12) Oct '14 Mobetta 3
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web