McCain on SNL

McCain on SNL

There are 93 comments on the www.journalgazette.net story from Oct 31, 2008, titled McCain on SNL. In it, www.journalgazette.net reports that:

My friends, it's John McCain, live from New York, just three days before the election. Aides to the Republican presidential candidate said Friday that McCain will make a detour from battleground states to appear on "Saturday Night Live," the late-night show that has been a must-watch for many during the political season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.journalgazette.net.

Zorro

United States

#75 Nov 2, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2008-presiden...

Obama auntie illegaly in USA
and he did not know ?
Zorro

United States

#76 Nov 2, 2008
Leggo my Pundit wrote:
MadTV is trash. It's for 13 year olds.
13 to 21 year olds

Todays 21 is 13 yrs old
share what wealth

United States

#77 Nov 2, 2008
Something to think about….
The Obama campaign refused to do any more interviews with a tv station that asked Joe Biden relevant questions. The Obama campaign booted 3 mainstream newspapers who endorsed McCain off their plane and replaced them with JET and EBONY. If we choose not to pay higher taxes, we are SELFISH???? I think there may be a problem here. You decide.
MIke

Farmingdale, NJ

#78 Nov 2, 2008
Ignorance is BLISS for OBAMA...Obama was ignorant about his Aunt, Obama was ignorant about Ayers, Obama was ignorant about Rev. Wright, Obama was ignorant about Rezko, and the media accepts his lame cover up stories as truth.

Interesting how Obama's aunt HAS TO LIVE IN SUBSIDIZED HOUSING, but she can afford to donate at least $265 to Obama's campaign...all donated in strange amounts last month (was this to avoid detection of the $200 reporting rule?)...so how many OTHER ILLEGAL donations has Obama accepted...but hey...ignorance is bliss and the media doesn't care.

What else is Obama "ignorant" on????
I hate palin

Dothan, AL

#79 Nov 2, 2008
Don't you all get it. We have had 8 years of economic and war hell. Move over it is our turn. Be mad at bush for ruining the republican nominees chances.
Lisa Paxton

Saint Petersburg, FL

#80 Nov 2, 2008
When you can't have the sitting President of your own party campaigning for you with fear of losing the election, what kind of statement does it make ?
Bush is the No. 1 contributor for losing the election as exit polls will show. Closely followed will be the economy and his poor selection of a naive running mate.
MIke

Farmingdale, NJ

#81 Nov 2, 2008
Just remember that for THE LAST TWO YEARS DEMOCRATS HAVE CONTROLLED CONGRESS.While the Republicans were in charge housing prices went up, food prices were cheaper, gas was cheaper, the stock market was up, and THEN AMERICANS WANTED CHANGE.So the Democrats gave us change...look at what the Democrats did in two years...do you really want more of their change? Where are we supposed to get money to donate to charities if the govt. takes it all?(and please don't tell me you believe all the crap about tax cuts...his Energy Credit won't happen because oil prices have plummetted and his 5% rule of who will pay more taxes doesn't fly...just look at the census records on how many people earn what...Obama is just a politician saying anything he pleases to get elected...for example he promised the teacher's union full funding of NCLB and IDEA (which has never happened), but then for the people that hate the teacher's union he promised MORE charter schools, which takes away money from public schools...he is promising both sides everything!
I hate palin

Dothan, AL

#82 Nov 2, 2008
MIke wrote:
Just remember that for THE LAST TWO YEARS DEMOCRATS HAVE CONTROLLED CONGRESS.While the Republicans were in charge housing prices went up, food prices were cheaper, gas was cheaper, the stock market was up, and THEN AMERICANS WANTED CHANGE.So the Democrats gave us change...look at what the Democrats did in two years...do you really want more of their change? Where are we supposed to get money to donate to charities if the govt. takes it all?(and please don't tell me you believe all the crap about tax cuts...his Energy Credit won't happen because oil prices have plummetted and his 5% rule of who will pay more taxes doesn't fly...just look at the census records on how many people earn what...Obama is just a politician saying anything he pleases to get elected...for example he promised the teacher's union full funding of NCLB and IDEA (which has never happened), but then for the people that hate the teacher's union he promised MORE charter schools, which takes away money from public schools...he is promising both sides everything!
It is really kinda funny that you republicans blame the dems for the last 8 years when bush was in the oval office. Go figure.

Philo Beddo

“Partisan politics is cancer”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#83 Nov 2, 2008
Zorro wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/new s/2008-presidential-election/T CH6SU21IU4K0EEAL#lastPost
Obama auntie illegaly in USA
and he did not know ?
Palin is a thieving, self-serving, self-aggrandizing political train wreck in Alaska
and McCain did not know?

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200808u/mccain...
Jeannie

Saint Louis, MO

#85 Nov 2, 2008
There goes Nobama again!! Didn't know about it, didn't really know them, quit associating with them when I found out it would hurt my chances to be elected!!!! LOL Typical Nobama line.
sutherlin767

Cincinnati, OH

#87 Nov 2, 2008
I thought the forum was about McCain on SNL!!!!!!!
Jeannie wrote:
There goes Nobama again!! Didn't know about it, didn't really know them, quit associating with them when I found out it would hurt my chances to be elected!!!! LOL Typical Nobama line.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#88 Nov 2, 2008
I also thought this forum was about McCain on snl why do people go so far off topic? McCain is old and lame we do not need something happening to him and getting stuck with Palin who is even lamer and has no idea what she is doing!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#89 Nov 2, 2008
McCain was great on SNL last night. The skit with Tina Fey as Palin selling campaign memorabilia was great. McCain got his digs in so I hope his rogue VP was watching. He's on to her. She's toast, my friends.

Get baaack to Alaaaaska Ms. Paaaaalin. Seems like you have a lot of investigations (regarding your ethics) to testify at when you do.

OBAMA 08
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#90 Nov 2, 2008
He was funny, deliverd his lines well. I think he even got the jokes he told. He's not a bad person,just not a good president.

Since: Oct 08

Denver, CO

#91 Nov 2, 2008
Gallup Poll just out

Obama 53%
McCain 42%

I got a negative robocall from McCain last night.

I had two Obama workers come by my house today. They knew that my wife hadn't voted yet.

This is going to be a landslide.
Joe Six Pack

Stafford Springs, CT

#92 Nov 2, 2008
PUMA Bandit wrote:
Folks, before voting for traitor Hussein Obama PLEASE watch this video. Incredible.
Not all blacks are voting for Obama! Check out http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr10-17-08.h ...
You are a clueless fear monger. "It's the end of the world. A Muslim terrorist is going to be president." Were you asleep in the 8th grade when they taught you how our government works? It is usually middle class right wing republicans that do this fear mongering the most, but you are too stupid to realize that under "your friend" John McCain, you in the long run will be paying more to live. "Share the wealth" or "Give the wealth (to big business)" is your choice. Big business won't trickle it down to you; that's the 80's model of economics. Today it will trickle down to China, Inda, or Mexico. Columbia too, if McSame gets elected.
Fear on, you lost republi-sheep.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#93 Nov 2, 2008
DSmith2 wrote:
Gallup Poll just out
Obama 53%
McCain 42%
I had two Obama workers come by my house today. They knew that my wife hadn't voted yet.
I have not received one McCAin call or canvasser. I have had three groups of Obama campaign volunteers come to my house in the last month. Talk about a well organized campaign.
Joe Six Pack

Stafford Springs, CT

#94 Nov 2, 2008
DSmith2 wrote:
Gallup Poll just out
Obama 53%
McCain 42%
I wouldn't say a landslide, but I sure hope that McSame and that stupid, phony, trophy VP don't get elected.
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#95 Nov 2, 2008
Don't forget, Democrats vote on the 4th-republican's vote on the 5th.

Since: Nov 08

Jasper, AL

#96 Nov 2, 2008
Joe Six Pack wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say a landslide, but I sure hope that McSame and that stupid, phony, trophy VP don't get elected.
I sure hope so... Sarah Palin is about as qualified to be VP as I am to be the pope! And that ain't much at all!! That woman scares the bejezuz outta me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Daughter Bapt... (Dec '06) Oct '17 Really 3
News Wednesday's Morning Email: What You Need To Kno... Oct '17 positronium 9
i feel bad for him. he's holy and has no one. Oct '17 yea man 2
News Evan Rachel Wood Slams Ben Affleck For Saying G... Aug '17 Wondering 8
News Smith Apologizes for Sharing 'Gay Kiss' Story A... Jul '17 Tre H 5
News Affleck Backs Obama On Saturday Night Live (Nov '08) May '17 Engels father of... 3
News 'Hidden Figures' keeps orbit at top; Affleck, S... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Less CGI Please 1
More from around the web