Jennifer Lopez To Reunite With Ben Affleck On Screen? Not If Jennifer Garner Can Help It

Feb 16, 2013 Full story: Celebrity Dirty Laundry

Ben Affleck has accomplished exactly what he was aiming for. As Hollywood's award season is winding down he is the hottest thing in town and everyone is clamoring to work with the actor.

Read more
Rb RECORDS

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Here's something to laugh at.I think that speaks to me, Jennifer.This is my life, paranormal.I asked for 500 000 USD but now I change my plan.Looking for $ 500 (only 500) for my computerfull data and video recordings and books ...Who wants to buy my computer needs to legalize the bookand discs, the contract is to be made.I think I have around $ 1 from the sale of copies.Otherwise, the material can be sold in millions of copies.I will come back to earn a million :)And here is mentioned Jennifer Lopez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Feb '15 swedenforever 78
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
News Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Take On Islam And Di... Oct '14 Chiclets 20
More from around the web