Affleck has a winner in 'Argo'

Affleck has a winner in 'Argo'

There are 3 comments on the The Lebanon Daily News story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Affleck has a winner in 'Argo'. In it, The Lebanon Daily News reports that:

It's hard to believe that it wasn't so long ago that Ben Affleck's career was a joke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lebanon Daily News.

Taina

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I'm happy to see him succeed. I've always liked Affleck--even when he was with Jennifer Lopez. In fact, I thought they made a stunning couple.
teresa

Oppegård, Norway

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Real reason efforts actor Ben Affleck has a winner in 'Argo'-Congratulations like JLopez proud!
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Wish him and the movie all the best. That was a very wrenching time in US history, both for those hostages and their relatives as well as for harmless people in America whose only crime was being Iranian. We are all happy that those poor hostages got out, and I wish Ayatollah Khomeini had ended up like Mussolini ----- hanged by his own people.

However, the abuse against our embassy personnel was peanuts compared to the thousands of racially motivated hate crimes done right here on US soil. For that reason, I refuse to get too outraged about the hostage-taking. This movie may help educate Americans too young to remember the hostage crisis to understand the trauma it caused many decent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... Jun 25 Chris Loglia 7
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Feb '15 swedenforever 78
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
News Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... (Oct '14) Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... (Oct '14) Oct '14 bottlecap 1
More from around the web