John McCain to make appearance on 'Saturday Night Live' tonight

Full story: Baltimore Sun 6
It might get a little awkward since the host is actor Ben Affleck , a supporter of Democratic candidate Barack Obama . Read more
John L

Toledo, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Thanks for coming to our small town of Tiffin, Ohio last Thursday. The roar was thunderous, quite amazing for our consevative, very American little place. Great dounuts, great chips and great people. We hope that America elects John MCCAIN Tuesday for the good of our country. I know that you have been to the gates of hell Mr MCCAIN and God Bless you for your patriotism. If you ever need to make that trip again, let me know, I'll be glad to ride along with you, anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
John Losey Chu Lai 1970
Liliana

Whittier, CA

#3 Nov 1, 2008
Hi, I need to know what channel in Los Angeles it will air . The Saturday night live schedule in Direct tv is from 2005.Thank you very much.
Southern Exposure

Browns Summit, NC

#4 Nov 1, 2008
I will watch McCain on SNL tonight even though I didn't vote for him. I just got tired of all the negative comments from his campaign. We had 8 calls from McCain's people yesterday and not one positive. We need to get beyond the hate-filled rhetoric and be positive for a change.
mark

Walker, LA

#5 Nov 1, 2008
It irks me that McCain is getting free air time and publicity from SNL. I think McCain/Palin have run the ugliest and nastiest campaign in 50 yrs. If the unthinkable would occur of a McCain win, Loren wouldn't just need to move SNL to another city, or another State, or another country...he better find another PLANET.
fed up with know-it-alls

Baltimore, MD

#6 Nov 1, 2008
Yawn. Past my bedtime. I have to work for a living. John McCain is not my idea of comedy or soothing bedtime entertainment.
It is a wonderful life

Carol Stream, IL

#7 Nov 1, 2008
McSame is a Sad Grandpa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Feb '15 swedenforever 78
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
News Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
News Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Take On Islam And Di... Oct '14 Chiclets 20
More from around the web