Affleck: He's Gone Baby Gone

Affleck: He's Gone Baby Gone

There are 3 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Oct 13, 2007, titled Affleck: He's Gone Baby Gone. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

“I couldn't bring myself to not schedule the premier on the day of a potential playoff game because it would have been a jinx. Now I am going to be stuck with a tiny little Sanyo portable 5 inch T.V. in the back of the theater.”

Ben Affleck was in town briefly yesterday. The Politico's Aoife McCarthy reports: Ben Affleck was making the rounds in D.C. yesterday, promoting his directorial debut, "Gone Baby Gone." But unlike some more ... via Washington Examiner

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

Teresa

Kolbotn, Norway

#1 Oct 14, 2007
Ben can be deeply indebted to incredible to find Jennifer Lopez

it is my duty work that Ben and J Lopez together again ' please nicely '
Teresa

Nesoddtangen, Norway

#2 Nov 15, 2007
Please Ben Affleck , I'm very terrible worry.
Ben , You love beautiful wife J Lopez pregnancy ' she WILL always to love baby '
Teresa

Kolbotn, Norway

#3 Nov 18, 2007
Ben Affleck must be a strong luck that day lucky at love for beautiful JENNIFER LOPEZ...

I'm sorry lost here because hard beating :-I ' Jlopez is married to Marc Anthony + soon baby '+' Ben Affleck is married to JGarner + daughter Violet Affleck * find impossible different life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Hidden Figures' keeps orbit at top; Affleck, S... Jan '17 Less CGI Please 1
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) Nov '16 Slick Marla Maples 83
News Affleck Backs Obama On Saturday Night Live (Nov '08) Sep '16 Irish College Stu... 2
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Three Days 1
News Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner are divorcing (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kevn 1
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Chris Loglia 7
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
More from around the web