An obsessed fan was charged with stalking actress Jennifer Garner and her family.

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A man arrested outside a school attended by the daughter of Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck has been charged with felony stalking and violating a restraining order protecting the family.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2009
r_u_nutz

Wooster, OH

#1 Dec 17, 2009
They only gave a star's stalker 100 yards to stay away? That's crazy..

The court gave my ex an order to stay 500 yards from myself & anyone who was with me..

This guy is crazy, they need to be careful with him..
Grace

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2009
r_u_nutz wrote:
They only gave a star's stalker 100 yards to stay away? That's crazy..
The court gave my ex an order to stay 500 yards from myself & anyone who was with me..
This guy is crazy, they need to be careful with him..
Go back and read the article. It's even worse than you thought. He has to stay 100 yards away from the cars, schools, and home of the family. But in this latest incident, the judge said he has to stay 500 FEET away from the family. That's crazy. This guy needs help and should be hospitalized for treatment. I'd be worried if I were the family. He's not going to follow court orders.
r_u_nutz

Wooster, OH

#3 Dec 17, 2009
Grace wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read the article. It's even worse than you thought. He has to stay 100 yards away from the cars, schools, and home of the family. But in this latest incident, the judge said he has to stay 500 FEET away from the family. That's crazy. This guy needs help and should be hospitalized for treatment. I'd be worried if I were the family. He's not going to follow court orders.
I am just in TOTAL shock @ the people in this world right now..

Yeah I know he won't follow the order, heck, my ex didn't.. That's how my 4 year old daughter got here, she's mine & I made sure of it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
Ben Affleck DOES make a cameo in Zack and Miri... (Nov '08) Jun '14 teresa 9
subject Jun '14 teresa 1
Ben Affleck shows he's quite the hands-on-fathe... May '14 teresa 1
Not be throw Batman May '14 teresa 1
Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) May '14 RayOne 75
Ben Affleck banned from blackjack at Las Vegas ... May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ben Affleck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••