Jennifer Garner Wins Restraining Order Against Stalker - Steven...

Full story: Zap2it.com
Hopefully, Jennifer Garner has some peace of mind now. The former "Alias" star won a restraining order Thursday against a man she claims has been stalking her for years, report news sources. Full Story
Steve

Germany

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Its ok baby, I will just get an "alias". I only want to give you a back massage, thats it... I SWEAR!
Deviant Behavior

AOL

#2 Feb 2, 2009
I would think this restraining order would be thrown out of court. Jenniefer Garner isn't a Christian. Matt Damon is Violet's father. God Knows who the father of the second child is. Perhaps it is Mr Bruky. The judge should have been more worrried about protecting the cpawn of Garner from Ganer and determining paternity than of a 145lb man that Garner clearly has out weighed most her life.

Garner has been whinning for a body gaurd since 2001. Garner weighed in at 145 when she was filimed in Alias. And she is twice that now so I have no idea why she is afraid for her life unless it is guilt that is getting to her for sleeping with another woman's husband.

Garner is not fit as a person, parent, role model, or fat couch potato and make her own paranoid dellusions court record. I would think the judge would immediately remove both her children from her custody and put them with a nice gay couple to raise them since Jennifer Garner is so Christian and all.

But not before the court orders a paternity test to see if Violet's daddy is actually Ben Affleck. And if he isn't then Jennifer Affleck has committed fraud and Ben Affleck has forged his name to Violet's birth certificate and they have both committed fraud to the World. And now that the second child is born it should be tested to see if Ben Affleck is its daddy as well. Then Jennifer Garner goes from crazy committed adotped parent in the movie of Juno to actually being more like the character of Juno herself. Gviing away her babies to different daddies. Except the character of Juno was young and knew who the father was and didn't commit fraud. And didn't exploit her children for money.

Jennifer Garner is just a sexual deviant. And she is an unfit parent completely. I can't even imagine she was so stupid to act in a movie with the word "truth" in the title. Garner is so deluded and delussional she is a stranger to truth and the fact that others are aware Garners' explotation of her own children to the point no one knows who their father or better yet who the father is but she lies about it and then she sells their picture on the internet. She should be put in jail. Garner is a horrible parent, horrific criminal that exploits her own children, and lastly she is incompassionate to the mentally ill witht he exception of herself.

That is the problem with Jennifer Garner there is no room for anything else but Jennifer Garner. Even her children are for sale.

If we never see or have anyone try and sell us anything from the "road hard and put up wett" Garner for 10 years it will be a day to soon. She has absolutely no marketability. And I don't knwo how you call yourself Christian when you cheat on your husbadn, Foley, divorce, get pregannat by a married man and then marry his best friend. Yes, that all sounds like Christian behaviors to me or Deviant sexual behavior.

Poor kids.

Poor Steven Burky
alexis mazzini

Virginia, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2009
im glad she won but its kinda old news but Kudos 4 u jennifer Garner.

“Conductorless Train of Thought”

Since: Jan 09

Earth

#4 Feb 2, 2009
Deviant Behavior wrote:
I would think this restraining order would be thrown out of court. Jenniefer Garner isn't a Christian. Matt Damon is Violet's father. God Knows who the father of the second child is. Perhaps it is Mr Bruky. The judge should have been more worrried about protecting the cpawn of Garner from Ganer and determining paternity than of a 145lb man that Garner clearly has out weighed most her life.
Garner has been whinning for a body gaurd since 2001. Garner weighed in at 145 when she was filimed in Alias. And she is twice that now so I have no idea why she is afraid for her life unless it is guilt that is getting to her for sleeping with another woman's husband.
Garner is not fit as a person, parent, role model, or fat couch potato and make her own paranoid dellusions court record. I would think the judge would immediately remove both her children from her custody and put them with a nice gay couple to raise them since Jennifer Garner is so Christian and all.
But not before the court orders a paternity test to see if Violet's daddy is actually Ben Affleck. And if he isn't then Jennifer Affleck has committed fraud and Ben Affleck has forged his name to Violet's birth certificate and they have both committed fraud to the World. And now that the second child is born it should be tested to see if Ben Affleck is its daddy as well. Then Jennifer Garner goes from crazy committed adotped parent in the movie of Juno to actually being more like the character of Juno herself. Gviing away her babies to different daddies. Except the character of Juno was young and knew who the father was and didn't commit fraud. And didn't exploit her children for money.
Jennifer Garner is just a sexual deviant. And she is an unfit parent completely. I can't even imagine she was so stupid to act in a movie with the word "truth" in the title. Garner is so deluded and delussional she is a stranger to truth and the fact that others are aware Garners' explotation of her own children to the point no one knows who their father or better yet who the father is but she lies about it and then she sells their picture on the internet. She should be put in jail. Garner is a horrible parent, horrific criminal that exploits her own children, and lastly she is incompassionate to the mentally ill witht he exception of herself.
That is the problem with Jennifer Garner there is no room for anything else but Jennifer Garner. Even her children are for sale.
If we never see or have anyone try and sell us anything from the "road hard and put up wett" Garner for 10 years it will be a day to soon. She has absolutely no marketability. And I don't knwo how you call yourself Christian when you cheat on your husbadn, Foley, divorce, get pregannat by a married man and then marry his best friend. Yes, that all sounds like Christian behaviors to me or Deviant sexual behavior.
Poor kids.
Poor Steven Burky
I'm sorry...WHAT? lol. First off, learn some spelling and grammar. Secondly, what exactly are you basing all of this on? If you are going to make wild, slanderous claims like that, at least back them up with some kind of evidence.
lafingsam

Hemet, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
Deviant Behavior wrote:
Poor kids.
Poor Steven Burky
So, what kinds of drugs are you doing? Your post makes no sense to anyone who knows anything at all about Jennifer Garner. Even pregnant, she never came close to 290 pounds (twice the 145 you mentioned.) You ramble on,as if you had a personal grudge against her, but show no evidence of the moronic claims you are making. And when your spelling is like that of a five-year old, well, we just can't really take you seriously, now, can we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... Nov '14 Rpeach 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) Oct '14 TorontoGal 6
Why Jennifer Garner Says the Internet Is a 'Sca... Oct '14 N8 the Grrr8 1
Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Have A Fierce Debate... Oct '14 bottlecap 1
Bill Maher And Ben Affleck Take On Islam And Di... Oct '14 Chiclets 20
Ben Affleck - nude! (Sep '12) Oct '14 Mobetta 3
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web