Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress

Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress

There are 125 comments on the Yahoo! story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Michelle Obama's Oscars dress was deemed too racy in Iran, whose semi-official Fars news agency altered photos of the US First Lady's appearance at the Academy Awards yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#134 Mar 1, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>The talking receptacle strikes?
Wipe your chin, Sweetie.

I know you are spending hours on your gay sites looking for snappy comebacks but they just make you look even gayer- if that's possible.

Time for you to change your alias AGAIN and let's see how many you have to post before you are outed... again.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#137 Mar 2, 2013
Altering her dress instead of altering her face is like putting a bandaid on a pimple while ignoring a patient's arterial spurting.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#138 Mar 2, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why, are you trying for a booty call?
Yo' au cuntrare, yo' klan ho' skankkk azz could only hope someone outside that gated, err, fenced in trailer park reservation would want to touch your damaged goods azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#139 Mar 2, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Altering her dress instead of altering her face is like putting a bandaid on a pimple while ignoring a patient's arterial spurting.
Yo' pissface, I heard you were getting plastic surgery. You wanted the doctor to improve your face by making it look like your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#140 Mar 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I heard you were getting plastic surgery. You wanted the doctor to improve your face by making it look like your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, then I could be President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) May 27 Ronald RayGone 79
News Pearl Jam is a no-brainer for the Rock Hall Cla... Mar '16 Three Days 1
News J-Lo's Never-Ending 'Sex Tape' Saga (Sep '15) Sep '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner are divorcing (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kevn 1
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Chris Loglia 7
News Could Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner make a th... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Done and Done 1
News Jennifer Lopez is a vision in baby blue thigh-s... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rpeach 1
More from around the web