Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: Yahoo! 125

Michelle Obama's Oscars dress was deemed too racy in Iran, whose semi-official Fars news agency altered photos of the US First Lady's appearance at the Academy Awards yesterday.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#86 Feb 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The simple answer to your offtopic bullshit is that Bob Woodward has lost what remained of his arrogant, self-centered mind.
We don't need more weapons in the Persian Gulf or Middle East, and the Defense Dept. made the decision based on budget cuts being forced on us by incompetent, intransigent rightie GOPee asshats.
Now sit and spin, troll. Don't post this on other boards or I'll be on you like butter on toast.
I'm sure your little bicycle shop will be key in training the Joint Chiefs on what they should do or not do. Stay away from sharp objects pookie.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#87 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure your little bicycle shop will be key in training the Joint Chiefs on what they should do or not do. Stay away from sharp objects pookie.
I'm a citizen and have as much right to an opinion as any. And given that I'm more intelligent and informed than you, I have a BETTER right to an opinion than you do.:)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#88 Feb 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for saving me the trouble.
You're welcome!

:)

Location hidden

#89 Feb 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a citizen and have as much right to an opinion as any. And given that I'm more intelligent and informed than you, I have a BETTER right to an opinion than you do.:)
They're so patriotic when it comes to their rights and opinions but seem to forget this nation is a Democracy when others disagree with their rabid and ignorant views. Carry own, we're drowning them out and that's a good thing!
gossamer

Warren, MI

#90 Feb 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell, you backward bumpkin.
That completes the name-calling for the moment.
Learn how to get a job instead of posting on Topix 24/7 you 47 per center.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#91 Feb 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is evidently based on your racism, which would explain a lot. It's that way for a lot of righties - they love their Plantation blacks, but once you're a liberal or Dem, you're Satan to them.
You should've named Uncle Tom Sowell the columnist and Unca Clarence the (alleged) Supreme Court Justice as two other compliant, "stand-up" black men. Actually their position is more accurately described as "kneeling," but....:)
Usual lib BS....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#92 Feb 27, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>They're so patriotic when it comes to their rights and opinions but seem to forget this nation is a Democracy when others disagree with their rabid and ignorant views. Carry own, we're drowning them out and that's a good thing!
You have NO idea how patriotic the TeaParty is. You've NEVER attened one. ALL you know is what you've been told what the LAME Stream Media has TOLD you to say. Parrot? Ape? I have a lot of respect for you. Give this the same thought process you would any economic transaction--in any business....

Your friend,

Okimar
see the light

El Paso, TX

#94 Feb 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Our First lady's too hot for them....that's great. Merely reinforces my long-standing belief that a few well-armed companies of attractive nude women could seize control of Iran within a matter of hours.
Why isn't the Pentagon studying that one?:)
HAHAHA THATS FUNNY......Such a Dreamer!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95 Feb 27, 2013
They should have covered up her face if they were going to alter the photo. That is one ugly linebacker.

Location hidden

#97 Feb 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Usual lib BS....
Usual NASTY pubs bs!

Location hidden

#98 Feb 28, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>You need to meet a nice white boy and settle down. All that hate, all that vitriol, it can't be good for you.
Really? Your party seems to think it does, lol. What you can't take is your ugliness thrown back at ya!

Location hidden

#99 Feb 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You have NO idea how patriotic the TeaParty is. You've NEVER attened one. ALL you know is what you've been told what the LAME Stream Media has TOLD you to say. Parrot? Ape? I have a lot of respect for you. Give this the same thought process you would any economic transaction--in any business....
Your friend,
Okimar
I've seen the misspelled signs, I've seen the racist slurs, I've seen the skin heads and white nationalist, I've seen big bellied men parading around with guns.

Why the hell would any DECENT and INTELLIGENT person want to align themselves with things that crawl up out of a sewer???? The Tea Party represents the "under belly" of America. The HATERS of just about everything and everyone and it COST YOUR PARTY THE ELECTION!

Location hidden

#100 Feb 28, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>You need to meet a nice white boy and settle down. All that hate, all that vitriol, it can't be good for you.
Introduce the nice white boy to one of your family members. I have no problem with a nice "white MAN!" who isn't insecure, who's intelligent and doesn't going around acting like a lil btch.

Location hidden

#102 Feb 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>They're so patriotic when it comes to their rights and opinions but seem to forget this nation is a Democracy when others disagree with their rabid and ignorant views. Carry own, we're drowning them out and that's a good thing!
BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing

Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:53 PM |

Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester.
CNN host Wolf Blitzer said that the network invited a White House official to debate Woodward on-air, but the White House declined.

"It makes me very uncomfortable to have the White House telling reporters,'You're going to regret doing something that you believe in,'" Woodward said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...

It appears that Obama and his staff don't think the first amendment is valid.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#103 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
You spammed this under one of your other aliases.

aujimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 114

#104 Feb 28, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
They should have covered up her face if they were going to alter the photo. That is one ugly linebacker.
I can see why an aging, homsexual white man might think she was, but the rest of us know better.

#105 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:53 PM |
Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester.
CNN host Wolf Blitzer said that the network invited a White House official to debate Woodward on-air, but the White House declined.
"It makes me very uncomfortable to have the White House telling reporters,'You're going to regret doing something that you believe in,'" Woodward said.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
It appears that Obama and his staff don't think the first amendment is valid.
It's been refuted this morning, no surprise:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/bob-...

White House e-mail:

"..perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here. But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim ... My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize."

Woodward reply:

"Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me. You get wound up because you are making your points and you believe them. This is all part of a serious discussion. I for one welcome a little heat; there should more given the importance. I also welcome your personal advice."

Yeah, an obvious "threat" there and disrespect for the First Amendment....ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#106 Feb 28, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You spammed this under one of your other aliases.
aujimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 114
Woodward at war

Bob Woodward called a senior White House official last we
ek to tell him that in a piece in that weekend’s Washington Post, he was going to question President Barack Obama’s account of how sequestration came about — and got a major-league brushback. The Obama aide “yelled at me for about a half-hour,” Woodward told us in an hourlong interview yesterday around the Georgetown dining room table where so many generations of Washington’s powerful have spilled their secrets.

Digging into one of his famous folders, Woodward said the tirade was followed by a page-long email from the aide, one of the four or five administration officials most closely involved in the fiscal negotiations with the Hill.“I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today,” the official typed.“You’re focusing on a few specific trees that give a very wrong impression of the forest. But perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here.… I think you will regret staking out that claim.”

Woodward repeated the last sentence, making clear he saw it as a veiled threat.“‘You’ll regret.’ Come on,” he said.“I think if Obama himself saw the way they’re dealing with some of this, he would say,‘Whoa, we don’t tell any reporter ‘you’re going to regret challenging us.’”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/woodwar...

WMAL EXCLUSIVE: Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat Also…..

Location hidden

#108 Feb 28, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been refuted this morning, no surprise:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/bob-...
White House e-mail:
"..perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here. But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim ... My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize."
Woodward reply:
"Gene: You do not ever have to apologize to me. You get wound up because you are making your points and you believe them. This is all part of a serious discussion. I for one welcome a little heat; there should more given the importance. I also welcome your personal advice."
Yeah, an obvious "threat" there and disrespect for the First Amendment....ROTFLMAO!
Woodward at war

ek to tell him that in a piece in that weekend’s Washington Post, he was going to question President Barack Obama’s account of how sequestration came about — and got a major-league brushback. The Obama aide “yelled at me for about a half-hour,” Woodward told us in an hourlong interview yesterday around the Georgetown dining room table where so many generations of Washington’s powerful have spilled their secrets.

Digging into one of his famous folders, Woodward said the tirade was followed by a page-long email from the aide, one of the four or five administration officials most closely involved in the fiscal negotiations with the Hill.“I apologize for raising my voice in our conversation today,” the official typed.“You’re focusing on a few specific trees that give a very wrong impression of the forest. But perhaps we will just not see eye to eye here.… I think you will regret staking out that claim.”

Woodward repeated the last sentence, making clear he saw it as a veiled threat.“‘You’ll regret.’ Come on,” he said.“I think if Obama himself saw the way they’re dealing with some of this, he would say,‘Whoa, we don’t tell any reporter ‘you’re going to regret challenging us.’”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/woodwar ...

WMAL EXCLUSIVE: Woodward's Not Alone - Fmr. Clinton Aide Davis Says He Received White House Threat Also…..

#109 Feb 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Woodward at war
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/woodwar ...
Keep posting what I've already refuted, au Bimbo, it makes you look like the liar and idiot we all know you are.

Tag it and BAG it!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Affleck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
Ben Affleck DOES make a cameo in Zack and Miri... (Nov '08) Jun '14 teresa 9
subject Jun '14 teresa 1
Ben Affleck shows he's quite the hands-on-fathe... May '14 teresa 1
Not be throw Batman May '14 teresa 1
Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) May '14 RayOne 75
Ben Affleck banned from blackjack at Las Vegas ... May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Ben Affleck NAKED: Cock Photo Released! OMG! NUDE! (Sep '12) May '14 Yeehaw Babe 5

Ben Affleck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE