Iran alters First Lady's Oscars dress

Feb 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Michelle Obama's Oscars dress was deemed too racy in Iran, whose semi-official Fars news agency altered photos of the US First Lady's appearance at the Academy Awards yesterday.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for saving me the trouble.
Typical. Letting an irate Black woman be your surrogate. I'll tell you like I told Bappie. Obama is a USER.... The media is finding that out now that he doesn't NEED them anymore. The slobbering love affair is coming to a close. And Obama don't give a sh1t. THATS the measure of the man,a USER. Loyalty is a foriegn concept to him. Either at the personal OR National level. He's just like you.... ANOTHER sh1theel liberal. Worthless as lactating glands on a boar hog.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it Bappie. The man is a commited underachiever.
I presume you are not talking about being president as "underachieving"? LOLL

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder when Obama goes to church he thumps his Bible.
And what do you thump, Mr. Craig? Don't answer that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Marichu wrote:
The first Lady looked so beautiful, poised and elegant. Her gown was nowhere near what should be deemed racy. But then, consider the source-----ultra hard-line, conservative views. We’d still be in the dark ages if we had retained such misogynistic beliefs.
It's interesting that virtually all the smears about Michelle Obama come from wingnut males. Virtually none of the virulence comes from women, most of whom recognize Michelle as the compassionate, bright and attractive woman she is, even across party lines.
What do you suppose is behind this peculiar phenomenon? Misogyny, yes. But in addition I think its their own sense of weakness and inadequacy as males when faced with a female human being who is so much stronger, more capable, and more confident than they are. Actually, maybe that is the source of misogyny in general.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Typical. Letting an irate Black woman be your surrogate. I'll tell you like I told Bappie. Obama is a USER.... The media is finding that out now that he doesn't NEED them anymore. The slobbering love affair is coming to a close. And Obama don't give a sh1t. THATS the measure of the man,a USER. Loyalty is a foriegn concept to him. Either at the personal OR National level. He's just like you.... ANOTHER sh1theel liberal. Worthless as lactating glands on a boar hog.
Someone is trying to steal your paper dolls, Okie. Hurry back to lockup before it's too late.

Oh, and I don't object to a black woman being my surrogate. At least it isn't you.

Bappie, shall we dance?
OMG

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

It's the end of the world! Obama cannot stop the terrible Sequester Monster from being released. He created it, but now it's out of control.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Marichu wrote:
The first Lady looked so beautiful, poised and elegant. Her gown was nowhere near what should be deemed racy. But then, consider the source-----ultra hard-line, conservative views. We’d still be in the dark ages if we had retained such misogynistic beliefs.
Agree, and my opinion some conservatives do not or would not be seen as a happy and fun loving person but rather a hateful somtimes paranoid person. So to see a intelligent confident fun loving 1st. lady confuses them in which they react with jealousy and or hate.

I read once where different views and emotions {conservative and liberal} are actually begun to a degree in the womb and influences one's outlook on such things as empathy, feelings, and leadership qualities.

A proud liberal!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
Sounds to me if some anti-Americans wish women were still second class citizens and still wore burkas.
Do some conservatives wish we treated our women like most uncivilized middle east coutries do?
Or is there a "strong stench" of jealosy when some view a strong woman in America?
"Still wore burkas" ????? Where in TF are you from brother?

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

WHAT does it MATTER?
The ape STILL has a face like an unflushed toilet.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Still wore burkas" ????? Where in TF are you from brother?
Yep, should have said still want women to wear burkas as some middle east countries.
Chicopee

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting that virtually all the smears about Michelle Obama come from wingnut males. Virtually none of the virulence comes from women, most of whom recognize Michelle as the compassionate, bright and attractive woman she is, even across party lines.
What do you suppose is behind this peculiar phenomenon? Misogyny, yes. But in addition I think its their own sense of weakness and inadequacy as males when faced with a female human being who is so much stronger, more capable, and more confident than they are. Actually, maybe that is the source of misogyny in general.
And all the smears and cruel comments about Laura Bush came from whom?
I don't think First Ladies or families should be part of the political debacle of R's v D's and the hateful garbage that comes from both sides based solely on two different letters and idealogies.
Horrible things were said about Laura Bush because people didn't like (and many absolutely hated) her husband, in spite of the fact that she has ideas that differ from her husband.
So your misogyny screed is just that, a screed. It's simply scorn by association...same shit, different President and all equally simple minded blatherings by simple minded people.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Someone is trying to steal your paper dolls, Okie. Hurry back to lockup before it's too late.
Oh, and I don't object to a black woman being my surrogate. At least it isn't you.
Bappie, shall we dance?
Usual lib responce... I'm waiting for the name calling.... Due soon.... I'm sure....

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>When it does, maybe you'll remember he is leader of the free world, while you are licking the pavement as you hoof it to your cave.
Goooooooooood boy Larry, you answered the question for the bubble head. He was in charge of the military and as such is responsible for what the military does or doesn't do. Benghazi was not important for Obama to stay up for, he had to get to sleep so he could go to Vegas and party.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Who's commander in chief........hmmmmmmm it will come to me in a minute.
'Who's the main target for right-wing asshats' like you would be the better and more honest comment. You will seize on any mistake or failure of government to blame Obama. As noted, it's Obama Derangement Syndrome.
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>They edited her lie is what you ment to say. She politisized that poor girls death. The Obama's war on women continues.
You haven't prove anyone "lied." She make a mistake. Mistakes are of course automatically "lies" when someone on the Dem/Lib side makes them, and NEVER when a Repub/rightie does. Just Con hypocrisy at work.

Your "war on women" nonsense doesn't even make sense. I question your sanity.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Leader of the Free World? Uh-uh..... He's the President of the United States. I don't know about YOU but I remember an INAUGERATION... NOT a CORONATION. He's the PRESIDENT,and a pizz poor one at that. He makes CARTER look like Einstien,Washington,Ghandi,Chu rchill,Lincoln AND Jesus all rolled into one. Oblamer is a poser,a HACK pol,going thru the motions of the office. He likes the trappings of office but not the work involved. A poser.....
Presidents of the U.S. since WWII, for better or worse, have been styled "leaders of the free world" due to American political and military power. ALL of them. You know this, butyour Obama Derangement Syndrome has caused such INTENSE hatred that you have kind of lost your mind.

Obama's a decent President with faults, as was Carter. Bush II was the worst President in modern history, but due to your partisanship, of course you give him a pass.

Poseur is the word, and it fits you pretty good.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it Bappie. The man is a commited underachiever. He's a USER. Not unlike sooooooo many Black men I'm sure you've known. The DECENT ones excel in their field. Dr. Carson comes to mind since he has spoken out. Former Rep. J.C Watts is another. Even Former Rep. Ford,(D) Tenn. is a stand up fellow. Obama is a Chicago trained POSER. A USER of whomever it finds it convienent to pal with. When/if you can't do anything for him in the furture you are freaking history to him. The media is just now finding that out...... I expect the slobbering love affair will be over soon.
Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is evidently based on your racism, which would explain a lot. It's that way for a lot of righties - they love their Plantation blacks, but once you're a liberal or Dem, you're Satan to them.

You should've named Uncle Tom Sowell the columnist and Unca Clarence the (alleged) Supreme Court Justice as two other compliant, "stand-up" black men. Actually their position is more accurately described as "kneeling," but....:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Usual lib responce... I'm waiting for the name calling.... Due soon.... I'm sure....
Learn how to spell, you backward bumpkin.
That completes the name-calling for the moment.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidents of the U.S. since WWII, for better or worse, have been styled "leaders of the free world" due to American political and military power. ALL of them. You know this, butyour Obama Derangement Syndrome has caused such INTENSE hatred that you have kind of lost your mind.
Obama's a decent President with faults, as was Carter. Bush II was the worst President in modern history, but due to your partisanship, of course you give him a pass.
Poseur is the word, and it fits you pretty good.
Moron r us has spoken.

BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 9:23 AM |

The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.
"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying,'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document ?'" Woodward said.
"Or George W. Bush saying,'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying,'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,'... because of some budget document?"
The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.
"Under the Constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the President going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement.'I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country,'" Woodward said.
"That’s a kind of madness that I haven't seen in a long time," he said.
Woodward's harsh criticism came after he stirred controversy last weekend by calling out Obama for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your being a whiney child.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Moron r us has spoken.
BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time'
Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 9:23 AM |
The Washington Post's Bob Woodward ripped into President Barack Obama on "Morning Joe" today, saying he's exhibiting a "kind of madness I haven't seen in a long time" for a decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of budget concerns.
"Can you imagine Ronald Reagan sitting there and saying,'Oh, by the way, I can't do this because of some budget document ?'" Woodward said.
"Or George W. Bush saying,'You know, I'm not going to invade Iraq because I can't get the aircraft carriers I need?'" Or even Bill Clinton saying,'You know, I'm not going to attack Saddam Hussein's intelligence headquarters,'... because of some budget document?"
The Defense Department said in early February that it would not deploy the U.S.S. Harry Truman to the Persian Gulf, citing budget concerns relating to the looming cuts known as the sequester.
"Under the Constitution, the President is commander-in-chief and employs the force. And so we now have the President going out because of this piece of paper and this agreement.'I can’t do what I need to do to protect the country,'" Woodward said.
"That’s a kind of madness that I haven't seen in a long time," he said.
Woodward's harsh criticism came after he stirred controversy last weekend by calling out Obama for what he said was "moving the goal posts" on the sequester by requesting that revenue be part of a deal to avert it.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...
The simple answer to your offtopic bullshit is that Bob Woodward has lost what remained of his arrogant, self-centered mind.

We don't need more weapons in the Persian Gulf or Middle East, and the Defense Dept. made the decision based on budget cuts being forced on us by incompetent, intransigent rightie GOPee asshats.

Now sit and spin, troll. Don't post this on other boards or I'll be on you like butter on toast.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••