Superintendent Updates Parents on Bel...

Superintendent Updates Parents on Belmont Elementary School Boundaries

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Superintendent Updates Parents on Belmont Elementary School Boundaries. In it, Patch.com reports that:

View full size new The purple section represents what Nesbit's boundary would be should the Belmont-Redwood Shores School Board choose to adopt the boundary committee's proposal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Two things:

FIRST: Do NOT EVEN try to ask for higher taxes to run the schools.

SECOND: STOP JAMMING UP MIDDLE STREET with parent lining up autos to pick up kids. Middle is a feeder for all HOMEOWNERS AND TAXPAYERS on the hill.

I don't like having to turn around or even thinking about running into school traffic or what time it is or WHATEVER.

I simply want to go home.

And pay MY TAXES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmonts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man takes deal in murder, gets life without parole (Aug '09) Oct '15 Only god can judg... 8
News Belmont outlines accomplishments: City Council ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Schmones 1
News Belmont buys waterfront property for new park (Mar '14) Jul '14 JLo 5
News Belmont takes first steps since rejoining Main ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 Tienda 6
News Illegal substance dumped in Belmont contains PCBs (Feb '14) Feb '14 Nature Lover 1
News Belmont wants to clean trashed lot, but ownersh... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Garibaldi Gary 4
News Original mill building emerges as bricks removed (Sep '13) Sep '13 Belmont Mom 15
More from around the web