In Search of Beethoven documentary PREMIERE

Posted in the Beethoven Forum

Emma

Brighton, UK

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Hi Eveyone,

Just to let you know March 2009 will see the premiere of award-winning director Phil Grabsky's latest doucmentary In Search of Beethoven.

It will be showing at the Barbican Hall in London on 30th March 2009 7:30pm. Tickets are priced at 10/15.

Make sure you book your tickets before they sell out, it is a must for any Beethoven fans.

Tickets are available to buy from www.barbican.org.uk

Emma
Robert Ross

Brighton, UK

#2 Nov 10, 2008
I'm really looking forward to this documentary being released as I thought Phil Grabsky's previous offering In Search of Mozart was brilliant. I've been reading his blog talks about some of the musicians appearing in the documentary - Helene Grimaud, Ronald Brautigam, Vadim Repin, Claudio Abbado, Paul Lewis. It should be a visual and musical delight.

http://www.seventh-art.com/blog.php - Phil Grabsky's blog.

Rob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beethoven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Beethoven piano concerto no. 2, 1.movement' by... (Apr '06) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News Beethoven's 'Eroica,' A Bizarre Revelation Of P... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Whatta Crock 5
News Classical Beat: The conservative classical musi... (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
News 'I'm not Asperger's. I'm Connor.' (Feb '13) Feb '13 Another Vaccine V... 1
Beethoven. A Rare Portrait. (Jan '13) Jan '13 MauricePColgan 3
News Kids play Mozart with trashy violins (Dec '12) Dec '12 cardinal red 2
News Oratorio Society of Estes Park 2012 spring conc... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Steve Nickel 1
More from around the web