Rapper Beanie Sigel charged in Pa. wi...

Rapper Beanie Sigel charged in Pa. with tax fraud

There are 1 comment on the 6 ABC story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Rapper Beanie Sigel charged in Pa. with tax fraud. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

Rapper Beanie Sigel is facing criminal charges for alleged tax fraud. Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia say the entertainer born Dwight Grant made $1.5 million from 2002 to 2004, but filed no tax returns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Ho Lee Schitt

Pennington, NJ

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Lock his fat butt up and throw away the key. the more (c)rappers in jail the better! Better yet put him in a cell with the 'tossed salad man' of Chris Rock infamy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beanie Sigel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cent, Beanie Sigel Call Out Jay-Z In 'I Go Off' (Nov '09) Sep '14 Gmoney 4
News Turning the Screw: TxHustla, Beanie Sigel, Lil'... (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News Beanie Sigel Releases "This Time", Talks State ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Rapper Beanie Sigel Arrested (Again!) Two Weeks... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Beanie Sigel gets 2 years for Philly tax charges (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Philly rapper Beanie Sigel admits not filing taxes (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News 50 Cent and Beanie Sigel Talk Beanie Sigel vs J... (Nov '09) Nov '09 damnJay 1
More from around the web