Turning the Screw: TxHustla, Beanie S...

Turning the Screw: TxHustla, Beanie Sigel, Lil' Wayne, Ciara, Kanye, Tupac, Akon, Usher and More

There are 4 comments on the Houston Press story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Turning the Screw: TxHustla, Beanie Sigel, Lil' Wayne, Ciara, Kanye, Tupac, Akon, Usher and More. In it, Houston Press reports that:

Welcome back to Turning the Screw, Rocks Off's weekly rap post. It probably won't rhyme, at least most of the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Press.

nafiu ismail

Satellite Provider

#1 Sep 15, 2008
is true dat little wayne wheezy f baby da best rapper alive has been sentenced to 50years in jail?

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Oct 12, 2013
nafiu ismail wrote:
is true dat little wayne wheezy f baby da best rapper alive has been sentenced to 50years in jail?
Lil Weenie is the sack of scum of the earth like Kenya East and every cr@pper around the world. Sleazy $uck baby don't have what it takes to be a great rapper you no brain zombie.
LL cj

Seattle, WA

#3 Oct 12, 2013
My fetish is to have sadomasochistic sex with a white rapper, I'd call it S&M&M.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Lil Weenie, Fusser, Kenya East are all weak and pile of garbage to dispose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beanie Sigel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 Cent, Beanie Sigel Call Out Jay-Z In 'I Go Off' (Nov '09) Sep '14 Gmoney 4
News Beanie Sigel Releases "This Time", Talks State ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Rapper Beanie Sigel Arrested (Again!) Two Weeks... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Beanie Sigel gets 2 years for Philly tax charges (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Philly rapper Beanie Sigel admits not filing taxes (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Rapper Beanie Sigel charged in Pa. with tax fraud (Oct '10) Oct '10 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News 50 Cent and Beanie Sigel Talk Beanie Sigel vs J... (Nov '09) Nov '09 damnJay 1
More from around the web