Rechargeable Sealed lead acid Batteries, Automotive, Industrial, Agricultural.

Posted in the Battery Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2011

“Who needs batteries? You!”

Since: Dec 11

Northridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Hello,

As you can tell from my name, I sell batteries, but I'm not only here to advertise. I'm here to get to know my customer base, get help, and to help you learn more about my batteries. Batteries have been a long time personal hobby of mine and I enjoy supplying other Automotive,industrial, agricultural enthusiasts with a means to power there products. If you want to check out my site it is called, www.youneedbatteries.com .

Thanks!

“Who needs batteries? You!”

Since: Dec 11

Northridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Hello,

As you can tell from my name, I sell batteries, but I'm not only here to advertise. I'm here to get to know my customer base, get help, and to help you learn more about my batteries. Batteries have been a long time personal hobby of mine and I enjoy supplying other Automotive,industrial, and agricultural enthusiasts with a means to power their products. If you want to check out my site it is called, www.youneedbatteries.com .

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Battery Discussions

Search the Battery Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
12v battery usage for camping (Feb '13) May '13 yingqianhua 2
A few questions... (Mar '13) May '13 yingqianhua 5
N Type Battery Charger Help (Feb '11) Apr '13 IpharTalot 2
D cells vs SLA for low power application? (Feb '13) Feb '13 Roger 1
Battery Discharger for industrial batteries, EV... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Enrique M 1
recharging cordless lawnmover battery (Jan '13) Jan '13 A Chenier 1
Rechargeable Battery Review site (Oct '06) Dec '12 attery uk 24
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••