Can't smile Barry Manilow?

Can't smile Barry Manilow?

There are 5 comments on the Daily Express story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Can't smile Barry Manilow?. In it, Daily Express reports that:

COULD it be magic? Singer Barry Manilow is looking much younger than his 67 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Express.

rickie

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2011
ONE WORD BOTOX
Mary

Broadalbin, NY

#3 Jun 13, 2011
Met him in April in Vegas and had our picture taken. He actually looks better and more natural in real life. I'm in my late 50's and he looks better than me. But it's OK to age Barry...cause you still have sex appeal. His eyes were light turquoise blue and he was so so nice!!!! So let's not trash the guy. He is so talented!
deby

Winchester, VA

#4 Jun 13, 2011
Couldn't agree more Mary. I met Barry last summer.Got star struck but he was really great.Can't forget those blue eyes.Tomorrow is the big day. Don't walk, run to get 15 Minutes!!!!!!
Ula

Mahopac, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Just saw the guy on Piers Morgan on CNN. Oh, man has he gotten stuff done to his face: eyes, face lift, Botox, you name it. He doesn't look like himself anymore.
rainbowsglitter

Gibbsboro, NJ

#6 Jul 25, 2011
OMG I agree with you about Barry:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Aug 18 Tony Clifton Impe... 514
Barry sucks (Sep '07) Apr '16 Fire Island Crewe 58
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Feb '16 Dumpity 230
News Sideshow: Barry Manilow health scare? (Feb '16) Feb '16 ReA123 1
Barry Manilow A Special Kind Of Singer (Nov '15) Feb '16 rearonson15 2
News Halton drama students wow the audience with Bar... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Young and old 1
News Barry Manilow chats with beloved 'Fanilows' (Dec '12) Dec '15 RickieL 9
More from around the web