Attack of the Marie Osmond dolls

Attack of the Marie Osmond dolls

There are 22 comments on the Las Vegas Sun story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Attack of the Marie Osmond dolls. In it, Las Vegas Sun reports that:

This just in: Marie Osmond will do a marathon doll-signing event from 2-5 p.m. this Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 22, 2013
Hee Wee Hee! OH! I will if my daughter Sue Thonn keeps me in this home! More falling out of bed, bone crucnhin' on the way!
SimonHu

San Jose, CA

#26 Oct 21, 2013
Dolls or toys are very interesting for kids, especially for girls. Playing with the dolls, kids get lots of joy and entertainment. It is easily to be realized that nearly each child has a barbie doll and even a large amount of barbie doll collections.
  Barbie s are just miniatures of human beings. In other words, kids treat them as human beings dressing them and play with them as acting a play. This green dress dressed barbie doll may be a little princess or someone of fashion travel around with her pet dog.http://www.toyswill.com/ba rbie-dolls-collection-edition- ireland-barbie-children-toys-p -1628.html;Girls would like to comb her hair with her dense long hair and change different pretty dresses for her. It is a good choice to buy it as a gift for kids to accompany them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzanne Somers confirms Barry Manilow secretly ... Jul '15 Christine Sojka 2
subject of "could it be magic?" (Feb '09) Jul '15 OnlyOneWing 15
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Jun '15 KerryMK 228
Email Barry Manilow (Jun '06) Jun '15 Rose Gittelman 125
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Jun '15 franklin 512
News Concert preview: Dave Koz, opener for Barry Man... Apr '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
Marry a man? Barry Manilow's done stranger things Apr '15 Ravenite Coffee 2
More from around the web