Andy Williams

New York, NY

#210 Oct 8, 2012
This just in:

Barry to be maid of honor for Sam Champion at wedding.
digby

Everett, WA

#211 Oct 11, 2012
This just in Barry will be Fairy maid no honor just rump wrecking at the back door
Marymusic

Williamstown, MA

#212 Oct 12, 2012
digby wrote:
This just in Barry will be Fairy maid no honor just rump wrecking at the back door
Be careful of harmful words....what goes around...comes around....I met the man twice personally. He is nothing but kind and the most talented man in the world. What he does behind closed doors is his business. If I were you I would worry about what the future has in store for you. Karma comes back in a few years...good luck!
Jez

San Antonio, TX

#213 Oct 22, 2012
It doesn't matter if he is gator not, he is an artist that has made million of people happy. Leave him alone, his being gay should be kept out of the media, it is his own choice and effects no one.
Gene Jezper

Renton, WA

#214 Oct 24, 2012
Jez wrote:
It doesn't matter if he is gator not, he is an artist that has made million of people happy. Leave him alone, his being gay should be kept out of the media, it is his own choice and effects no one.
It doesn't matter if he's a gatorade drinking poofer,he is a smoothie that has made millions of dollars for being sappy.Leave him at pooferville and keep him out of the median,it is his own divorce and defects no one.
Barry and Garry

Colorado Springs, CO

#215 Nov 4, 2012
Oh such a sweet couple. They live with each other. Bob Crewe, Ron Dante, Fire Island 1979, Palm Springs 2012, oh please. He can't come out til Chamberlain/Tab age.
Andy Williams

Basking Ridge, NJ

#216 Nov 7, 2012
Barry to headline Nambla Festival...

Details to follow
shiningsun

Santa Barbara, CA

#217 Jan 8, 2013
Barry is gay. People I used to know over the last 30 years all told me that he is gay. There was the singer in Germany who worked with and meet Barry and he said Barry was gay in in the 80's. There was a friend of mine who worked as the security guy for a company and Barry's house one night showed that something was wrong with the alarm. My friend said that he went up there to Bel Air (when he still lived there) and it was a window that was left open, but he went in one room and there was lots and only pictures of Barry with other men. Nicely displayed in frames, but in another room were pictures with anyone else. So my friend figured that it was very strange and that seemed he had a seperate room for all of his male friends photos with him and said he's probably gay. And than there was one of his backup singers, she said that she had to sign a contract to say that she will never reveal anything personal about Barry Manilow to the public. She was no longer working with and for Barry and told me that Barry was 100% gay. Everyone knows it who works with him she said, but they are not allowed to say anything, otherwise they get into legal trouble.
now tell me why is Barry keeping "being gay" such a secret. Because of money and success and not to dissapoint all the female friends. I think it's dishonest and for him to lie everytime someone asks him if he is gay and for him to say "no". Living a life of a lie, that is pretty bad to me.
At this point in his life it should not make a difference on his fame and fortune. By now I am sure he has enough fortune left.
I can't imagen that the ex-singer would make it up that he is gay and years before that a well known singer in Germany said the same thing and my friend discovering that special room. Sorry, but those people had no reason to lie about Barry being gay and no reason for making it up. Besides when I went to Barry's book signing long ago when is Book came out, he was surrounded with very obvious gay guys and only guys periode, that made me wonder too. Let's face it, I would not surround myself with lesbians, unless I was one myself or unless I am interested in them in some way.
I don't care if Barry is gay or not and that he did not come out in the 80's or 90's ok, but now it is so normal to be honest about it. Please Barry tell the truth and have the weight of hiding and secrecy lifted. Don't take the truth to your death let it come out after you are gone. There is nothing wrong with being gay, nothing at all, so why hide the truth.
Barry, please tell everyone the truth and come out. You owe it to your fans.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#218 Jan 9, 2013
shiningsun wrote:
Barry is gay. People I used to know over the last 30 years all told me that he is gay. There was the singer in Germany who worked with and meet Barry and he said Barry was gay in in the 80's. There was a friend of mine who worked as the security guy for a company and Barry's house one night showed that something was wrong with the alarm. My friend said that he went up there to Bel Air (when he still lived there) and it was a window that was left open, but he went in one room and there was lots and only pictures of Barry with other men. Nicely displayed in frames, but in another room were pictures with anyone else. So my friend figured that it was very strange and that seemed he had a seperate room for all of his male friends photos with him and said he's probably gay. And than there was one of his backup singers, she said that she had to sign a contract to say that she will never reveal anything personal about Barry Manilow to the public. She was no longer working with and for Barry and told me that Barry was 100% gay. Everyone knows it who works with him she said, but they are not allowed to say anything, otherwise they get into legal trouble.
now tell me why is Barry keeping "being gay" such a secret. Because of money and success and not to dissapoint all the female friends. I think it's dishonest and for him to lie everytime someone asks him if he is gay and for him to say "no". Living a life of a lie, that is pretty bad to me.
At this point in his life it should not make a difference on his fame and fortune. By now I am sure he has enough fortune left.
I can't imagen that the ex-singer would make it up that he is gay and years before that a well known singer in Germany said the same thing and my friend discovering that special room. Sorry, but those people had no reason to lie about Barry being gay and no reason for making it up. Besides when I went to Barry's book signing long ago when is Book came out, he was surrounded with very obvious gay guys and only guys periode, that made me wonder too. Let's face it, I would not surround myself with lesbians, unless I was one myself or unless I am interested in them in some way.
I don't care if Barry is gay or not and that he did not come out in the 80's or 90's ok, but now it is so normal to be honest about it. Please Barry tell the truth and have the weight of hiding and secrecy lifted. Don't take the truth to your death let it come out after you are gone. There is nothing wrong with being gay, nothing at all, so why hide the truth.
Barry, please tell everyone the truth and come out. You owe it to your fans.
Barry is not living a lie he's living his life in private which is his right and the only thing Barry owes his fans is nothing but giving his all on stage and making beautiful music !
Marymusic

Williamstown, MA

#219 Jan 9, 2013
Jeannine Antwerp-Belgium wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry is not living a lie he's living his life in private which is his right and the only thing Barry owes his fans is nothing but giving his all on stage and making beautiful music !
Bravo! Well said Jeannine...and he does make the most beautiful music! <3
Andy Williams

New York, NY

#220 Jan 31, 2013
shiningsun wrote:
Barry is gay. People I used to know over the last 30 years all told me that he is gay. There was the singer in Germany who worked with and meet Barry and he said Barry was gay in in the 80's. There was a friend of mine who worked as the security guy for a company and Barry's house one night showed that something was wrong with the alarm. My friend said that he went up there to Bel Air (when he still lived there) and it was a window that was left open, but he went in one room and there was lots and only pictures of Barry with other men. Nicely displayed in frames, but in another room were pictures with anyone else. So my friend figured that it was very strange and that seemed he had a seperate room for all of his male friends photos with him and said he's probably gay. And than there was one of his backup singers, she said that she had to sign a contract to say that she will never reveal anything personal about Barry Manilow to the public. She was no longer working with and for Barry and told me that Barry was 100% gay. Everyone knows it who works with him she said, but they are not allowed to say anything, otherwise they get into legal trouble.
now tell me why is Barry keeping "being gay" such a secret. Because of money and success and not to dissapoint all the female friends. I think it's dishonest and for him to lie everytime someone asks him if he is gay and for him to say "no". Living a life of a lie, that is pretty bad to me.
At this point in his life it should not make a difference on his fame and fortune. By now I am sure he has enough fortune left.
I can't imagen that the ex-singer would make it up that he is gay and years before that a well known singer in Germany said the same thing and my friend discovering that special room. Sorry, but those people had no reason to lie about Barry being gay and no reason for making it up. Besides when I went to Barry's book signing long ago when is Book came out, he was surrounded with very obvious gay guys and only guys periode, that made me wonder too. Let's face it, I would not surround myself with lesbians, unless I was one myself or unless I am interested in them in some way.
I don't care if Barry is gay or not and that he did not come out in the 80's or 90's ok, but now it is so normal to be honest about it. Please Barry tell the truth and have the weight of hiding and secrecy lifted. Don't take the truth to your death let it come out after you are gone. There is nothing wrong with being gay, nothing at all, so why hide the truth.
Barry, please tell everyone the truth and come out. You owe it to your fans.
What Shiningsun is trying to say is this: "Come out, come out where ever you are Barry, you old fairy"

Jim Nabors just did it. It's your time fruitcake!
bj in Michigan

United States

#221 Feb 9, 2013
if he is gay it would not matter he can sing and play piano and if he wants to keep it in closet ghen its his business. gay or not come on ppl have a open mind.
Mary

Williamstown, MA

#222 Feb 10, 2013
bj in Michigan wrote:
if he is gay it would not matter he can sing and play piano and if he wants to keep it in closet ghen its his business. gay or not come on ppl have a open mind.
and he can STILL sing to our souls! <3
Jim Nabors

New York, NY

#223 Feb 11, 2013
His voice is shot. Can't do face lifts on vocal cords.
DESERTLOX

Palm Springs, CA

#224 Feb 19, 2013
Catherine wrote:
I hope Barry is Gay. Then we can stop talking about this very dumb topix. Whether he is gay or not. Tjis is none of our Bussiness. If he chooses not to say anything. We as fans should just leave it alone. Catherine
Barry is gay and people in Palm Springs where he lives with hisand partner manager Garry..love him. Barry has done so much for the kids in schools in Palm Springs buying all the musical instruments that he is a hero to our town. He lives in The Mesa just off South Palm Canyon Dr.and the house is visable to everyone not at all hidden. He is always friendly and has his own group of friends here in the gay community.
DESERTLOX

Palm Springs, CA

#225 Feb 19, 2013
Jim Nabors wrote:
His voice is shot. Can't do face lifts on vocal cords.
You are a Moron . Thinking this is funny about someone talented and who has done so much for other people shows what an idiot and jealous sad sack you are.!!!
Mary

Williamstown, MA

#226 Feb 19, 2013
DESERTLOX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Moron . Thinking this is funny about someone talented and who has done so much for other people shows what an idiot and jealous sad sack you are.!!!
. Strongly agree! Sounds like someone who has a poor opinion of themselves....so they trash others. I met Barry twice....he was kind and considerate. Doesn't deserve being trashed.
Dick Cheney

New York, NY

#227 Feb 27, 2013
Liberace Forever!!!

Barry piano skills pale in comparison!
Mary

Williamstown, MA

#228 Feb 28, 2013
Dick Cheney wrote:
Liberace Forever!!!
Barry piano skills pale in comparison!
I don't think Barry has ever compared himself to Liberace....and neither have I. Are you better than Barry Manilow? I doubt it..........
Dick Cheney

New York, NY

#229 Mar 11, 2013
Yes at the piano, but Barry can outplay anyone on the skin flute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manilow (Feb '06) Sun Why-Doubt-the-Obv... 1,003
Email Barry Manilow (Jun '06) Jan 20 Char 123
This Week in Billboard Chart History: In 2009, ... Jan 12 Kelly DJ 1
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Dec 30 baryfan 506
Frank Sinatra's Estate Representatives Refused ... Nov '14 Tootie 1
latest tour Nov '14 jobisfriend 1
Song Choices Sep '14 crystal 1
More from around the web