Which of these songs did Barry Manilo...

Which of these songs did Barry Manilow write?

Posted in the Barry Manilow Forum

Berry Manholenose

Renton, WA

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Milli Vanilli wrote:
"Mandy"
"Tryin’ to Get the Feeling Again"
"Weekend in New England"
"Looks Like We Made It"
"Can't Smile Without You"
"Ready to Take a Chance Again"
"I Write The Songs"
I write the songs was written by Bruce Johnson the guy who plays with the Beach Boys.I am Berry and I wrote the real corny ones You know I can't smile without food if you only knew how I love to chew you'd be eating too.Looks like we made it to live another gay day I am Berry and I write the lame songs.Thanks babies me and my huge schnozz are doing fine.
Debbi

Albany, GA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Actually Barry very seldom writes the lyrics to any of his songs but he does write the music. What's your point?

RMR

Since: Mar 08

Bristol, RI

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Milli Vanilli wrote:
<quoted text>

He didn't write the music either!
At least Elton John does that much!
He may not have written the songs, but he sure did arranged all his songs. There are well-known songwriters that can't even do that. He's a fine musician. Plus, you haven't scratched the surface of his huge catalogue. He's written a jazz album- 2:00 AM Paradise Cafe and different genre.
Berry Manholenose

Renton, WA

#8 Nov 4, 2009
RMR wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not have written the songs, but he sure did arranged all his songs. There are well-known songwriters that can't even do that. He's a fine musician. Plus, you haven't scratched the surface of his huge catalogue. He's written a jazz album- 2:00 AM Paradise Cafe and different genre.
Oh thank you RMR I arrange all when my big schnozz isn't bothering me.I am fine musician with feminine hands. My catalogue is getting bigger just like my Schnozz.I write the jazz that makes floons crie I write the jazz that's attracts the gay guys I am corny music I fake the songs.Oh it's over 68 degrees I must stop I am getting too hot excuse me and my large schnozz please.
Debbi

Albany, GA

#11 Nov 6, 2009
Hey Milli,
If you don't like Barry then why are you on this post? Find someone else to bash! You and Manholenose
Berry Manholenose

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2009
Debbi wrote:
Hey Milli,
If you don't like Barry then why are you on this post? Find someone else to bash! You and Manholenose
My nose has already been bashed Debbi now I have a huge schnozz and I look so faggish and I sing such corny songs for all my floon fans.I sing the songs that make most people sick I sing the songs that sound like a pansy I am corny music and I sing the songs. Thank you all you floons who buy my crappy records.
Barry Man i Blow

Clarksville, TN

#14 Nov 9, 2009
Berry Manholenose i think youre beautiful i want you to take my hand in marrage not Evans becuse he likes girls but not me i love guys including you come my darling lets make out
Berry Manholenose

Renton, WA

#15 Nov 9, 2009
Barry Man i Blow wrote:
Berry Manholenose i think youre beautiful i want you to take my hand in marrage not Evans becuse he likes girls but not me i love guys including you come my darling lets make out
Ok Barry Evans I knew you'd want me sooner or later young man oh you can ol Berry a happy homo.
divad

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jun 27, 2011
RMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I was so surprised to see barry didnt write any of my favorite songs. What a let down, I idolized this guy forever!
tammy

Columbia, MO

#18 Jun 28, 2011
divdad get fifteen minutes its great
Lindy Manilow

Mitcham, UK

#19 Jun 13, 2012
How pathetic those comments are.....Barry is a handsome beautiful man who makes beautiful music and am sure if he saw the comments...he would só laugh at your envy of him....and pity you..
tammy

Branson, MO

#20 Jun 13, 2012
I agree Lindy Manilow
Edna

Sydney, Australia

#21 Oct 13, 2013
D
Berry Manholenose wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Barry Evans I knew you'd want me sooner or later young man oh you can ol Berry a happy homo.
Shut the f""" up you utter IMBECILE!! If you think you're funny you have another thing coming you f""""g dipstick
Jule

Hickory, NC

#23 Nov 13, 2013
You don't have to like him. It's a free country. He gets the last laugh with his critics anyway. He's worth 70 million dollars and has a career that spans @ 40 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzanne Somers confirms Barry Manilow secretly ... Jul 27 Christine Sojka 2
subject of "could it be magic?" (Feb '09) Jul 6 OnlyOneWing 15
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Jun '15 KerryMK 228
Email Barry Manilow (Jun '06) Jun '15 Rose Gittelman 125
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Jun '15 franklin 512
News Concert preview: Dave Koz, opener for Barry Man... Apr '15 Ravenite Coffee 1
Marry a man? Barry Manilow's done stranger things Apr '15 Ravenite Coffee 2
More from around the web