barry manilow looks horrible
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lorrie

Westmont, IL

#42 Jul 20, 2011
deby wrote:
Hi gals, You beat me to it, that bit about the walls covered is CREEPY. Now I'll admit I have his calendar in the kitchen, my fav show photo {NOT enlarged} on the end table and 5 photos [reg size]
in my bedroom of Barry and me backstage, I also framed my show program Barry signed but that's not excessive is it?? At least I hope not. Maybe custom framing the program was a bit much but it's something I want to protect.By the way Lorrie the folly must have something wrong it's been for sale fotever.If the music is coming from the BNET scroll to the last one-it will play then stop.
What you have isnt as much as the new one on the bnet. What you have is something very special. To be proudly displayed!
The one on the barrynet is way too much! There are things in life other than Barry,I would hope,but that person is weird! JMHO
deby I will go back and try to stop the music the way you suggested
Thanks
deby

Winchester, VA

#43 Jul 20, 2011
OK I just went back and read some of those postings that I'd skipped over. If she's not on the radar of Barry's security team she soon will be!!!That is definitly over the edge.We are tame compared to her..
tammy

Kansas City, KS

#44 Jul 20, 2011
Im glad I got someone to read it. hope someone tells his people. poster on ceiling!!!!!!!!
Lorrie

Westmont, IL

#45 Jul 20, 2011
tammy wrote:
Im glad I got someone to read it. hope someone tells his people. poster on ceiling!!!!!!!!
Oh What a feeling when Barrys on the ceiling

(Lines changed a bit from Dancing on the ceiling)
thanks Tammy.
Hope his people tell him. Ditto on debys about
that too
Hopefully she didnt pack up and move
to Palm Springs!
deby

Winchester, VA

#46 Jul 21, 2011
I went back and read some BNET postings. All I can say is-if she's not on the radar of Barry's security team she soon will be.and the others are encouraging her.
deby

Winchester, VA

#47 Jul 21, 2011
Sorry about the double post but I didn't see the first one when I came on site. Tammy and Lorrie--knowing what you know about Barry is he a man you could have a lasting relationship with. Now be honest.I know I would love to be Barry's close friend, but I'm not sure anything else would work.
tammy

Lexington, KY

#48 Jul 21, 2011
I have never met Barry and have only seen 1 concert in 2008. have a few cds and dvd and have never been to vegas. I would love to meet him but dont think I could be with him. seems to be to into the music to be committed. I could be wrong though. would love to meet him and see a show but thats it. great entertainer
Lorrie

Westmont, IL

#49 Jul 22, 2011
deby wrote:
Sorry about the double post but I didn't see the first one when I came on site. Tammy and Lorrie--knowing what you know about Barry is he a man you could have a lasting relationship with. Now be honest.I know I would love to be Barry's close friend, but I'm not sure anything else would work.
I have to check out the B net today.That is just great they are encouraging her now? Figures
About you question. I have been to maybe 5 of his concerts and have some cds and DVDS but as far as having a close relationship with him? No I could not. A friend , sure. The celebrity thing would be a bit much. Thanks for asking
Interesting

AOL

#50 Jul 22, 2011
Maybe its just old age.
deby

Winchester, VA

#51 Jul 22, 2011
Thanks for the answers.I think it would be hard.Somehow I can't picture Barry at a family wedding.He is soo unwilling to talk about his personnal life we'd clash because I'd want to travel with him. Not a trust issue but I'd want to see the sights while he did his thing.Oh well.
Katie Gibney

Dublin, Ireland

#52 May 17, 2012
To think Barry paid money for this freakish monster look. Too much time n money if you ask me. His fans would love him with wrinkles anyway. Message to next old star don't do it donate the money instead your fan base will grow as will the admiration.
tammy

Branson, MO

#53 May 18, 2012
hey katie what would you like barry to look like?
mary

Buffalo, NY

#54 May 19, 2012
looking at recent pictures of Barry Manilow, I can't help but wonder if he had certain OTHER parts of his body botoxed?
tammy

Branson, MO

#55 May 19, 2012
3 hip surgeries. what parts?
Mickey Mouse

Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada

#56 Apr 18, 2015
Is everyone in this thread retarded? Or is it just that all Americans are retarded, period?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) May '16 scoop 513
Barry sucks (Sep '07) Apr '16 Fire Island Crewe 58
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Feb '16 Dumpity 230
News Sideshow: Barry Manilow health scare? Feb '16 ReA123 1
Barry Manilow A Special Kind Of Singer (Nov '15) Feb '16 rearonson15 2
News Halton drama students wow the audience with Bar... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Young and old 1
News Barry Manilow chats with beloved 'Fanilows' (Dec '12) Dec '15 RickieL 9
More from around the web