barry manilow looks horrible

Posted in the Barry Manilow Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hannah

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jun 23, 2011
My God I saw Barry Manilow on tv tonight and he has had way too many face jobs. He looked like a monkey or something unreal. If he thinks he looks good, think again. He takes his hair off at night like any other 70 year old famous man. Let go Barry and grow old with dignity.
Aging Queen

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 24, 2011
He looks ridiculous.
Dude, time to retire and finally come out of the closet.
mary

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2011
i saw barry on the tonight show last night and was absolutely horrified!!!. His face was so stretched and made up, he looked embalmed, his hand was shaking violently and he wore the SAME black jacket with the leather sleeves that he wore on at least 3 other talk shows! YIKES!
true fan

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jul 13, 2011
mary wrote:
i saw barry on the tonight show last night and was absolutely horrified!!!. His face was so stretched and made up, he looked embalmed, his hand was shaking violently and he wore the SAME black jacket with the leather sleeves that he wore on at least 3 other talk shows! YIKES!
I think they did over-do the makeup but Barry has been on a media frenzy lately. He's probably tired, after all he is 68yrs old. I'd be tired too! BTW, I heard he sometimes forgets to eat. That could explain the shaking. All in all, I think he's doing just fine.:) Hope this helps.
tammy

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2011
I noticed the hand also. I also noticed his looks people he is 68 and wears makeup. BUT he is getting too skinny all his people probably ever do is say how great he looks, if there really is someone in his life they better get him some help. HE neeeds to stop doing so much the hand thing bothered me, His folks need to get it together.
LorrieS

Hinsdale, IL

#6 Jul 14, 2011
I like how some of you think you KNOW manilow when in fact you do not! If he forgets to eat He said that.Not you
LorrieS

Hinsdale, IL

#7 Jul 14, 2011
Also..He needs to stop with the plastic surgery!! Barry has always been thin. and getting older will make you thinner(is that a word) my Dad WAS thin so that is what I am basing it on. He was okay on Leno But I am not buying his CD. I think it is time for Manilow to hang it up. But f he did that alot of the Maniloonies will go beserk! Or stalk his house more that some do now. I feel bad for him in a way, if he ever retired, some of his fans would lose it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2011
As fr as I know NO ONE can delete anything i Say here

Location hidden

#9 Jul 14, 2011
that should say as far as I know..Sorry writing to fast
Barry Fan

Burgettstown, PA

#10 Jul 14, 2011
Then should Bob Dylan quit too? Bob Dylan is 70 years old. Bob Dylan has been or still is on tour. Also should Betty White quit Hot In Cleveland? Betty is in her early 80's. NO! none of these people or anyone else over 65 should quit just because someone says they should. Doing what they love whether it's acting or singing keeps these people active. It keeps their bodies limber which helps keep arthur at bay.
Lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2011
To Barry Fan
Betty White and Bob Dylan do not have fans like Barry does. At least that is what I think. I am saying if Barry retired from the stage,alot of the fans who see his show ALL THE TIME will have a fit. They would be on his case so much. I know how old Manilow is. I have seen him a few times myself,but cmon sooner or later he will not be able to sing like he used too.Where would the manilow loons go than? You know the ones who are always on the Barrynet and think they know everything about him. My Mom is 83 and going strong but she does not have to do what Manilow does. It is good to stay active. I am talking about some of his fans would go nuts if he retired not all but some.
lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#12 Jul 15, 2011
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/epi...
I do not know if this link will work for the tonight show, if not just go to the website. I do not see Barrys hand shaking where is it?
lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#13 Jul 15, 2011
I agree with you on both!
Aging Queen wrote:
He looks ridiculous.
Dude, time to retire and finally come out of the closet.
lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#14 Jul 15, 2011
hannah wrote:
My God I saw Barry Manilow on tv tonight and he has had way too many face jobs. He looked like a monkey or something unreal. If he thinks he looks good, think again. He takes his hair off at night like any other 70 year old famous man. Let go Barry and grow old with dignity.
I agree with the facejobs, but I do not think he looks like a monkey! He just had a bit too much work. Hmm wonder if he DOES take off his hair?!!

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2011
tammy wrote:
I noticed the hand also. I also noticed his looks people he is 68 and wears makeup. BUT he is getting too skinny all his people probably ever do is say how great he looks, if there really is someone in his life they better get him some help. HE neeeds to stop doing so much the hand thing bothered me, His folks need to get it together.
I put a link up for the tonight show. I was trying to see where his hand was shaking. I do not see it.I do not think he looks all that great with the botox and whatever else. I have seen a photo of him on a boat( maybe some here have too) And he looks fine on that.Too much make up for TV.They have to wear it, but still
lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#16 Jul 15, 2011
WONDER WHEN the people on the MMN will get into a tizzy if they read some of the comments here! I would not know. Can not get on there anymore!Or the other site that is out there,I am sure they read this too. He sounds okay as far as his singing but it isnt like it used to be. I KNOW he is older now, that is why he should quit while he is ahead.WAIT I do not want to tell Manilow what to do!
Lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#17 Jul 15, 2011
Maybe Barry has a touch of Parkinsins? I mean if he is shaking that much which I do not see. When my kids do not eat they do not shake anwyhere.They get headaches.I doubt Barry forgets to eat.
And I doubt if that is really him on Facebook. Twitter and Myspace. If it was Barry the internet would crash! Hey I know some of you Think I am nuts or mean just by the judging on my posts. That is your opinion,just as it is mine to post what I think. None of you know Barry Manilow.Face it you do not!! It bugs me so much that some of you act like your his buddy.
Lorrie

Hinsdale, IL

#18 Jul 15, 2011
If Manilow ever did come out of the closet(cmon we know!) That would break so many women's hearts! Not mine beause I could care less. Wish he would say so. I wish he would stop hiding it!!
sandercracker

Hinsdale, IL

#19 Jul 15, 2011
I did not like how Barrys voice was on Leno. I remember when Barry sang a song from 15 minutes and it was posted on you tube and my comments were taken off because I did not like it. My posts were deleted!! Oh my! Guess you can not say anything negative about Barry there! I agree with some of the posts on here that it is time to stop.
With the singing and the plastic surgery!

Location hidden

#20 Jul 15, 2011
Wonder if that woman who wanted Barry to be honored at the Kennedy Center is still around? Sorry to say this but there is no way she would have anything to do with Barry being nominated. Look it up,it isnt up to the public or letters written by fans. It doesnt work that way. She was another one who was too much into Barry. I heard he called her princess when she met him. I doubt it, she was always a storyteller,so that is one example of the kind of fans Barry has out there.I know her name but will not put it here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Choices Sep 28 crystal 1
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Sep '14 noneyabuisnesd 501
Will Barry teach Neil Diamond to not hate Mexic... (Dec '09) Aug '14 Rickie 19
best las vegas act (Dec '09) Aug '14 Evan 3
What does Barry teach to Neil Sedaka? (Dec '09) Aug '14 Evan 12
Weird Al Yankovic hits No. 1 for the first time Jul '14 Parden Pard 1
Johnny Depp: I'd Sing for Tim Burton - " and Ba... (Jan '08) May '14 vicky laster 9

Barry Manilow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE