Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Do you think most women are obssesed with Barry that are his fans
Or do you think they like to stalk him?
Thanks
deby

Winchester, VA

#2 Jul 22, 2011
There are definitly some that I'm sure are on Barry's security teams radar. But I hope most of us are just fans.I admit when I met Barry I was star struck and he knew it. Read the BNET message board- some of those are a bit creepy. Going to EVERY show, pictures EVERYWHERE- in my opinion that's a bit much. They can't have much of a life.
tammy

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2011
I say most are fans but then theres those that go to every show that take it to far and are obsessed. then there is the new gal on the barrynet that is beyond being obsessed, that is beyond creepy. hopefully they know about her. just creepy!!!!!!!!
deby

Winchester, VA

#4 Jul 23, 2011
.Tammy, I'm hoping she is on their radar. When you buy a platinum pkg. they have you sign a release for a background check so they keep pretty close tabs on Barry's fans. And that site is monitired. I agree she gives me the creeps.At about $200 for a seat down front not to mention travel expenses how does someone afford all those shows
tammy

Branson, MO

#5 Jul 24, 2011
currently on the road. I can barely afford where I am staying. they must have rich husbands.
deby

Winchester, VA

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Are you enjoying your trip? Hope you are. Either rich husbands or great jobs and they are single. I can't see many guys allowing every show.
tammy

Sparta, MO

#7 Jul 25, 2011
yes but very crowded. must have rich husbands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Apr 25 JeOy 510
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Apr 24 Primetime 225
News Suzanne Somers confirms Barry Manilow secretly ... Apr 18 Mathis 1
News Concert preview: Dave Koz, opener for Barry Man... Apr 18 Ravenite Coffee 1
Marry a man? Barry Manilow's done stranger things Apr 18 Ravenite Coffee 2
barry manilow looks horrible (Jun '11) Apr 18 Mickey Mouse 55
News Pacino hits the high notes in feel-good 'Danny ... Apr 15 ivfnurse 2
More from around the web