Garry Kief
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#1 Feb 7, 2012
This guy does not know anything. He tells someone that the shows at Radio City are not postponed and today they are. He is not the real Garry on Twitter . Someone else is pretending to be him. Hell I can make up names and put them anywhere even twitter. No one knows my real name at all.So Garry over on twit is full of it. Wonder who it really is.

Sorry to hear about Manilow. He needs to take it easy
sheilla

Branson, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2012
I fear that Barry is headed a life in a wheelchair due to seveal reasons.
apparently everybody around Barry including Barry thinks he is still young. Barry with his ego says he wants to do something and they say yes. hes in trouble folks and not one person with him is smart enough to figure it out!! sad.
Brenda M

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2012
Janette wrote:
This guy does not know anything. He tells someone that the shows at Radio City are not postponed and today they are. He is not the real Garry on Twitter . Someone else is pretending to be him. Hell I can make up names and put them anywhere even twitter. No one knows my real name at all.So Garry over on twit is full of it. Wonder who it really is.
Sorry to hear about Manilow. He needs to take it easy
Do you think attacking someone Barry loves so much is helping Barry at all? Isn't the guy in enough pain?

I've got news for you. BARRY is the man pushing Barry to do more than his body can tolerate. While I wish Barry would take it easier, I also respect that he wants to work and doesn't want to quit. These qualities are why he is who he is and why he's where he's at today.

Stop being an ass and have some compassion ... and for heaven's sake, pick one identity and stick with it!
janette

Hinsdale, IL

#4 Feb 8, 2012
sheilla wrote:
I fear that Barry is headed a life in a wheelchair due to seveal reasons.
apparently everybody around Barry including Barry thinks he is still young. Barry with his ego says he wants to do something and they say yes. hes in trouble folks and not one person with him is smart enough to figure it out!! sad.
Agreed
janette

Hinsdale, IL

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Brenda M wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think attacking someone Barry loves so much is helping Barry at all? Isn't the guy in enough pain?
I've got news for you. BARRY is the man pushing Barry to do more than his body can tolerate. While I wish Barry would take it easier, I also respect that he wants to work and doesn't want to quit. These qualities are why he is who he is and why he's where he's at today.
Stop being an ass and have some compassion ... and for heaven's sake, pick one identity and stick with it!
Well Barry is pushing 70- how much longer do you think he is going to continue doing this? No need to call me a name either
janette

Hinsdale, IL

#6 Feb 8, 2012
Brenda M wrote:
<quoted text>
Radio City was correct when they said the shows were postponed. Garry did not know squat.So Garry should have kept his mouth shut. Barry knew what he was going to do.Can you imagine being manilow and having to write on FB the details of his surgery? That has to suck. Too bad alot of his fans have to know everything about him. Sure he is not happy about doing his thing and pleasing his fans but he should have known better as far as planning all these concerts. He is not Superman like alot of people think he is.
whoever

Hinsdale, IL

#7 Feb 9, 2012
janette wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Barry is pushing 70- how much longer do you think he is going to continue doing this? No need to call me a name either
How can this comment be marked as spam? impossible it is not spam i wrote it.cannot take the heat than get out. These words can be written again you know
sheilla

Branson, MO

#8 Feb 9, 2012
if he takes care of himself the he can do it for years. look at andy williams tony bennett many more. but since hes not listening to anyone but garry and ego them well maybe a year or wheelchair instead!! thats where hes headed!!
sheilla

Branson, MO

#9 Feb 9, 2012
I do pray though that he gets better. just hope he starts listening to womeone!
janette

Hinsdale, IL

#10 Feb 10, 2012
sheilla wrote:
I do pray though that he gets better. just hope he starts listening to womeone!
This is so true he needs to listen to someone , He would be very unhappy in a wheelchair
me me and me

Oldbury, UK

#11 Feb 19, 2012
would you all stop, please, just STOP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barry Manilow serenades New York at the Nassau ... Jun '17 Hunk 1
manilow (Feb '06) May '17 Village People 1,012
News Barry Manilow wins icon award; says coming out ... May '17 Village People 1
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... May '17 Village People 2
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... May '17 Village People 80
Poll Is Evan retarded (Dec '08) Apr '17 teravisbassssss 26
Keely Vasquez (Jul '06) Apr '17 Patti 87
More from around the web