Keely Vasquez
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pink

Springfield, MO

#1 Jul 18, 2006
We just returned from Barry's Las Vegas shows last weekend and had a blast. Does anyone know if there is any relationship between Barry and Keely. There seems to be some strong chemistry between the two of them on stage. She's adorable and so much fun in the show. I have heard that she is possibly going to the Emmy's with Barry. There were several times during the show where the attraction between the two of them seemed pretty evident. It reminded me of the chemistry between Barry and Dana during the Broadway tour before Dana married Billy Kidd.
insider1

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2006
Sorry to deflate your fascination with Keely and Barry, but the "chemistry" is staged and well rehearsed.
RBARR

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 9, 2006
insider1 wrote:
Sorry to deflate your fascination with Keely and Barry, but the "chemistry" is staged and well rehearsed.
How do you know that it's staged?
privat

Stoughton, MA

#4 Nov 10, 2006
RBARR wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that it's staged?
----------
During my 27 years as fan,I have not known Barry Manilow the professional,to flaunt his personal, strong chemistries for women onstage.
I definitely agree that what you saw onstage was a convincing performance.It was all apart of the act.
If Barry was personally involved with her,the medias would have published photographs of them and so on.
Robin

AOL

#5 Dec 19, 2006
Privat, there's no need to be so...snappy. As far as I know you don't know Barry (or Keely) any more than PINK, so you really wouldn't know, would you? And while it is highly unlikely that there's something going on, you can't really speak for them, either, can you? I think you could have found a nicer way to say, "No, I don't think there's anything going on"...
rose

Hengoed, UK

#6 Dec 25, 2006
Robin wrote:
Privat, there's no need to be so...snappy. As far as I know you don't know Barry (or Keely) any more than PINK, so you really wouldn't know, would you? And while it is highly unlikely that there's something going on, you can't really speak for them, either, can you? I think you could have found a nicer way to say, "No, I don't think there's anything going on"...
i thought there was more chemistry bewteen barry and billy kidd
rose

Dollar, UK

#7 Dec 25, 2006
even if barry is or was good for him
Lucy

AOL

#8 Dec 29, 2006
Pink wrote:
We just returned from Barry's Las Vegas shows last weekend and had a blast. Does anyone know if there is any relationship between Barry and Keely.
Nope. Barry is gay. They just work together and are good friends.
Anonymous

Los Banos, CA

#9 Jan 1, 2007
Yes they are good friends and they actually did go to the Emmys together. They also went to see Barbara Streisand together. How do I know this? It's on her MySpace blog you dipshits!
faithful fan

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jan 2, 2007
Sorry, Barry went to the Emmy's with Kristin Krief , his goddaughter, as reported in the September issue of People magazine.
Celine Fontaine

Montréal, Canada

#11 Apr 9, 2007
I saw the Barry's show in Las Vegas. It is possible to receive the background of Keely Vasquez or her web site ?
Thank you.
I'm writing from Quebec, Canada.
Celine Fontaine

Montréal, Canada

#12 Apr 9, 2007
I saw the Barry's show in Las Vegas and I would like to know if it's possible to receive the background of Keely Vasquez or her wed site ?

Thank you !

I'm writing from Quebec, Canada
Backup singer

Riga, Latvia

#13 May 29, 2007
Keely does have a fella, he's a very nice bloke.
Manilady

AOL

#14 Jun 5, 2007
faithful fan wrote:
Sorry, Barry went to the Emmy's with Kristin Krief , his goddaughter, as reported in the September issue of People magazine.
Yes, Barry took his Goddaughter, Kirsten Kief, not anyone else.
Manilady

AOL

#15 Jun 5, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
Yes they are good friends and they actually did go to the Emmys together. They also went to see Barbara Streisand together. How do I know this? It's on her MySpace blog you dipshits!
I don't know where you got your information but Barry did not go to the Emmy's or the Barbra Streisand concert with Keely. He went to the Emmy's with his Goddaughter, Kirsten Kief, and he attended a Barbra Steisand concert with Rosie O'Donnell which she talked about on The View.

“Barry Manilow Fan, NOT FANILOW”

Since: Apr 07

Long Beach, CA

#16 Jun 6, 2007
Manilady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you got your information but Barry did not go to the Emmy's or the Barbra Streisand concert with Keely. He went to the Emmy's with his Goddaughter, Kirsten Kief, and he attended a Barbra Steisand concert with Rosie O'Donnell which she talked about on The View.
Actually, the person who said that Keely was at the B. Streisand concert with Barry is correct. Keely was there with Rosie and Barry. She talks about it on her web blog on MySpace about how she saw Leonardo DiCaprio, etc. I think it's a great thing that Barry chooses to share his "perks" with the members of his backup group.

And about the Emmy's...of course she was there as well. As was the rest of the band, as they did the Dick Clark Tribute. Then they ALL hung out together as Barry did his interviews, and the after party. Fitting, considering they were also a big part of the DVD.:)

Kimberly
CASSANDRA

Montpellier, France

#17 Jun 10, 2007
I am going to antagonize certainly some fans, but I go to Palm Springs every 6 months I have the family and a lot of friends.All people know that Barry is Gay and lives with a man since more of 20 years, the gays as the bosses of restaurant know his domestic situation very well and his house is very near of the one of Suzanne Somers that is his best friend.It is the pure truth he doesn't write THE songs for girls who cry but for boys, it is after all his life.

Since: May 07

Liepaja, Latvia

#18 Jun 11, 2007
ummmmmmmmm are you sure about that???
Cassandra

Montpellier, France

#19 Jun 11, 2007
Absolutely and I swear that, I was in Palm Springs of May 27 to June 9, I went dinner with my friends in French restaurants where Barry dines with his friend and suzanne somers 2 ou3 time per week, I had just met this after noon there a person who sometimes goes to him he gave me her address and told to me that he was Gay, that he lived with the same man since several years.In the evening to the restaurant I asked the boss that I know since I come to Palm Springs so Barry was gay he confirmed to me.I don't have any interest has tell some lies, he is not interested me:But I found it interesting an ariste of her fame that lied to its fans.
I know a lot of other things but I cannot tell sorry.
Annonymous

Cocoa, FL

#20 Jun 11, 2007
"Cassandra",

I think you're full of merde.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barry Manilow serenades New York at the Nassau ... Jun 8 Hunk 1
manilow (Feb '06) May '17 Village People 1,012
News Barry Manilow wins icon award; says coming out ... May '17 Village People 1
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... May '17 Village People 2
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... May '17 Village People 80
Poll Is Evan retarded (Dec '08) Apr '17 teravisbassssss 26
subject of "could it be magic?" (Feb '09) Apr '17 Moishey Levy 17
More from around the web