Who wants Evan leaves this forum ?

Who wants Evan leaves this forum ?

Posted in the Barry Manilow Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lisa

Turmero, Venezuela

#1 May 24, 2009
Sorry nerd all the Manilow's fans raised their hand !
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#2 May 24, 2009
shut the hell up Lisa im not no nerd plus me and California Retreat think you are despicable
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#3 May 24, 2009
and we shall return to this forum when you despicable creeps are gone now goodbye
Whenphil

Turmero, Venezuela

#4 May 24, 2009
I want you leave too!!!!
Catherine

Turmero, Venezuela

#5 May 24, 2009
I agree
Al Sharpton

Turmero, Venezuela

#6 May 24, 2009
I second that motion
Ellen Degeneres

Turmero, Venezuela

#7 May 24, 2009
Evan wrote:
and we shall return to this forum when you despicable creeps are gone now goodbye
Thank you Evan!
LILITH SMITH

Turmero, Venezuela

#8 May 24, 2009
Let's make A Manilow's celebration...Bye Evan..LOL
Evan

Turmero, Venezuela

#9 May 24, 2009
i agree i'm not comming back..i am 19
California Retreat

Turmero, Venezuela

#10 May 24, 2009
I'm sorry Evan you must go
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#11 May 24, 2009
California Retreat i thought we were friends
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#12 May 24, 2009
and Wenphil nobody asked you
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#13 May 25, 2009
well than im gonna find new friends ones who would never betray no matter i say or do
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#14 May 25, 2009
well that settles it im going to find new friends somewhere else
Public Service

Dallas, TX

#15 May 29, 2009
Carmen Patricia has a habit of posting as other people in the past to bother someone. In recent days, other forums where she has been have similar postings, without cities next to the names. Evan and others, the posts with no city are all by one person. That said, the best thing to do is forget about the posts. Forget about her. Stay happy.
Public Service

Dallas, TX

#16 May 29, 2009
Sweetie-Pie

Turmero, Venezuela

#17 May 29, 2009
Public Service wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/mov ies/toothless/THJ1ASF5R38QLC59 5
That's the nice version
With the compliments jds!!!!
ANDREA

Turmero, Venezuela

#18 May 29, 2009
Public Service wrote:
Carmen Patricia has a habit of posting as other people in the past to bother someone. In recent days, other forums where she has been have similar postings, without cities next to the names. Evan and others, the posts with no city are all by one person. That said, the best thing to do is forget about the posts. Forget about her. Stay happy.
Thank you very useful...
joann in pa

Turmero, Venezuela

#19 May 29, 2009
Public Service wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/mov ies/toothless/THJ1ASF5R38QLC59 5
That's the nice version
You are a troll that sometimes post as Aunt Melba, they can read your posts here in this link with that name but also nobody is sure if you are gay and your balls look like quail's eggs....Also you post in Spanish threads ( you speak spanish) New Zealand forum, the Sexuality forum, US , Puerto Rico and more. Your problem seems to be here you couldn't stand a latin woman that did a good job in Barry Manilow's forum ( everybody can read here and in other forums her music work) not what you're showing that's not a real forum, all her wonderful work about Barry always with RESPECT and LOVE .Can you say the same about yourself??? Show us your work you can't because PUBLIC SERVICE does not mean a thing .You made her life misserable in order to have this forum only because you love people arguing and attacking Barry's personal life , you're the one who made always americans fans to fight against UK fans same in other forums , you destroyed the John Denver 's Forum without respect of John's death and the posters over there ...Be careful because maybe I will not respect [A & J]...This girl is my friend and I met her here in Topix so just be careful you have more to lose than her you post since you wake up until 3am don't know if you're paid for that or you are just addicted...again be careful you're a crap and a liar you need to be here she doen't.It's a pity you're afraid of her so you reacted just like Spanish people say "UNA GRAN MARICA"
joann in pa

Turmero, Venezuela

#20 May 29, 2009
joann in pa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll that sometimes post as Aunt Melba, they can read your posts here in this link with that name but also nobody is sure if you are gay and your balls look like quail's eggs....Also you post in Spanish threads ( you speak spanish) New Zealand forum, the Sexuality forum, US , Puerto Rico and more. Your problem seems to be here you couldn't stand a latin woman that did a good job in Barry Manilow's forum ( everybody can read here and in other forums her music work) not what you're showing that's not a real forum, all her wonderful work about Barry always with RESPECT and LOVE .Can you say the same about yourself??? Show us your work you can't because PUBLIC SERVICE does not mean a thing .You made her life misserable in order to have this forum only because you love people arguing and attacking Barry's personal life , you're the one who made always americans fans to fight against UK fans same in other forums , you destroyed the John Denver 's Forum without respect of John's death and the posters over there ...Be careful because maybe I will not respect [A & J]...This girl is my friend and I met her here in Topix so just be careful you have more to lose than her you post since you wake up until 3am don't know if you're paid for that or you are just addicted...again be careful you're a crap and a liar you need to be here she doen't.It's a pity you're afraid of her so you reacted just like Spanish people say "UNA GRAN MARICA"
This is not a nice version but "A WORK " of many days, a year show what you have done and who you really are "COWARD" don't run like an ol' gossip tabloid !

http://www.topix.com/forum/movies/toothless/T...

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barry-manilow/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manilow (Feb '06) Oct '16 Anonymous Woman 1,005
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Aug '16 Tony Clifton Impe... 514
Barry sucks (Sep '07) Apr '16 Fire Island Crewe 58
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Feb '16 Dumpity 230
News Sideshow: Barry Manilow health scare? (Feb '16) Feb '16 ReA123 1
Barry Manilow A Special Kind Of Singer (Nov '15) Feb '16 rearonson15 2
News Halton drama students wow the audience with Bar... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Young and old 1
More from around the web