bad face lift
disappointed

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I am terribly disappointed to see the latest pics of Barry and what looks like the results of a poor face lift job. He looks terrible. So sad
janette

Hinsdale, IL

#2 Feb 8, 2012
disappointed wrote:
I am terribly disappointed to see the latest pics of Barry and what looks like the results of a poor face lift job. He looks terrible. So sad
Where did you see the photos? I have not seen any recent ones-Thanks
RICKIE ft lauderdale

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Feb 12, 2012
I am also very disappointed with barry manilow's face lift. it looks horrible and at certain times
does not even look like him. a little makeup could help his looks plus some botox to tighten other areas. who ever did his face lift shouldn't quit their day job!
sheilla

Branson, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2012
at least you can tell its him. look at micheal jackson!! now thats scary!!

joan rivers ugggg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barry Manilow serenades New York at the Nassau ... Jun 8 Hunk 1
manilow (Feb '06) May '17 Village People 1,012
News Barry Manilow wins icon award; says coming out ... May '17 Village People 1
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... May '17 Village People 2
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... May '17 Village People 80
Poll Is Evan retarded (Dec '08) Apr '17 teravisbassssss 26
Keely Vasquez (Jul '06) Apr '17 Patti 87
More from around the web