everybody is mean to me

nobody trust me anymore

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Evan

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2009
goodbye topix youre no good anymore becuse i have to leave people here are mean and lieing about my age not in fourth grade im 19 and becuse of this im gonna find another chat place goodbye
Debbi

Albany, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Evan wrote:
goodbye topix youre no good anymore becuse i have to leave people here are mean and lieing about my age not in fourth grade im 19 and becuse of this im gonna find another chat place goodbye
Maybe people think you are in the fourth grade because of your grammar, spelling and bad typing skills!
Evan

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2009
no they dont im a good speller i just chose not too ok...

watch me kick you, hiy ya..
Wenphil

AOL

#4 Jan 5, 2009
Evan wrote:
That just made my New Year!! Good riddance, and don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#5 May 1, 2009
Debbi my grammer spelling is fine and you can burn in hell youre in fourth grade not me jackass
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#6 May 1, 2009
and Wenphil go jump off a cliff maggot
Lisa

Turmero, Venezuela

#8 May 23, 2009
Evan wrote:
Whe are you leaving nerd ?
Lisa

Turmero, Venezuela

#9 May 23, 2009
Evan wrote:
no they dont im a good speller i just chose not too ok...
watch me kick you, hiy ya..
Everyone here wants to kick your azz** music nerd
Melvan

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2010
How can Evan create a poll without a profile ?, he can't.

Evan has a profile, or better yet, he's Mel the modetrator.

He might fool some of the people, but not everyone.

How could a retarded person post on Topix and troll so many forums, it's all a big joke, Evan is Mel, ask Andy Simms aka Nightserf.
Berry Manitroll

Seattle, WA

#11 Feb 1, 2010
Evan Baby we don't want you to leave you are the most fun to poke fun at.You get so upset and mad it's comical.We know how much you like wimpy ass Barry Manilow so come on hillbilly let's go another round.
David

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2010
Evan is a nerd, lol.
Poppa Jivebones

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 22, 2010
Hillbilly says he's going to leave well boo hoo goodbye hillbilly wimp ass you still can't spell worth a damn can you? BECUSE everyone is so mean im not able to handle this lieing. 19 year old hick use a dictionary it will help you hillbilly boy.
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#19 Jun 25, 2010
i beg your Poppa Jivebrains im not a hilbily im 21 now and i can spell but you cannot read because you are blind you pinhead go get glasses so you can read better and im not a wimp you are you dumbass .
Evey hickman

Seattle, WA

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Evan wrote:
i beg your Poppa Jivebrains im not a hilbily im 21 now and i can spell but you cannot read because you are blind you pinhead go get glasses so you can read better and im not a wimp you are you dumbass .
I beg you Hillbilly Evan I've got new glasses so I see your mistakes clearer.Now go play your hillbilly banjo pinhead.Don't be such a wimp boy.
Poppa Pinbones

Cleveland, TN

#21 Jun 25, 2010
hey Jerk Zippy get off this website you stupid hippie before i go get my shot gun and blow out your brains with it .
Barry Manitroll

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 28, 2010
Poppa Pinbones wrote:
hey Jerk Zippy get off this website you stupid hippie before i go get my shot gun and blow out your brains with it .
Aw come on hillbilly you don't have to get your hillbilly shot gun out.Now no need for violence hillbilly boy just mellow out and be a good little hillbilly will ya boy.
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#23 Jun 28, 2010
thats enough Poppa Jivebrains i can spell so stop saying i cant or i will punch you in gizzards .
Gizzard

Seattle, WA

#24 Jun 28, 2010
Evan wrote:
thats enough Poppa Jivebrains i can spell so stop saying i cant or i will punch you in gizzards .
Now behave and eat your gizzards like a good little hillbilly should.Be a good little wimp and you can have hot sauce on your gizzards.Ha ha ha hillbillies love those chicken gizzards yep.
Jane

Dallas, TX

#25 Jun 11, 2011
Evan is a character.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#26 Nov 21, 2011
This is a Topix update:

Evan and Carmen Patricia both have trolled just about every forum on Topix, but now it's done.
Evan and Carmen are both banned from Topix for lewd behavior.

Here is the rules of Topix service, break it and you get banned, plain and simple.
If either return with new accounts, report them to Topix, thank you.

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) May '16 scoop 513
Barry sucks (Sep '07) Apr '16 Fire Island Crewe 58
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Feb '16 Dumpity 230
News Sideshow: Barry Manilow health scare? Feb '16 ReA123 1
Barry Manilow A Special Kind Of Singer (Nov '15) Feb '16 rearonson15 2
News Halton drama students wow the audience with Bar... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Young and old 1
News Barry Manilow chats with beloved 'Fanilows' (Dec '12) Dec '15 RickieL 9
More from around the web