Hit Songwriter Lauren Evans Paves The...

Hit Songwriter Lauren Evans Paves The Way For Indie Artists

There are 1 comment on the Mi2n story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Hit Songwriter Lauren Evans Paves The Way For Indie Artists. In it, Mi2n reports that:

Email: [email protected] Website: http://laurenevans.com/ Los Angeles, California - September 18, 2012 - Even though Lauren Evans has received 2 Emmy Nominations writing songs for NBC's Passions as well as appearing on many TV and film features such as Prince of Egypt, Bratz: The Animated Series and High School Musical, you probably don't know ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mi2n.

Ellen

Boiling Springs, SC

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I love Lauren Evans music, especially her tv stuff. Passions and High School Musical I would say are my favorites. She incorporates hooky melodies that flow nicely with the shows theme and movements. Another great Film and TV Songwriting team is Todd Ashburn / John Adams / Danny Johnson / and Buddy Hyatt. These guys work mainly out of Nashville and have written many songs for TV and Film. Ashburn / Adams / Johnson / Hyatt bring strong lyrical content along with incredible melodies that play also nicely within the shows movements from scene to scene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Manilow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
manilow (Feb '06) Oct '16 Anonymous Woman 1,005
Where does Barry live in Palm Springs, doe anyo... (Mar '06) Aug '16 Tony Clifton Impe... 514
Barry sucks (Sep '07) Apr '16 Fire Island Crewe 58
Barry is Gay (Apr '09) Feb '16 Dumpity 230
News Sideshow: Barry Manilow health scare? (Feb '16) Feb '16 ReA123 1
Barry Manilow A Special Kind Of Singer (Nov '15) Feb '16 rearonson15 2
News Halton drama students wow the audience with Bar... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Young and old 1
More from around the web