Palin Says She Didn't Know Bristol Wa...

Palin Says She Didn't Know Bristol Was Having Sex

There are 14 comments on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Nov 14, 2009, titled Palin Says She Didn't Know Bristol Was Having Sex. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

In this photo released by ABC, former Alaska Governor and Republican Vice-Presidential candidate... In this photo released by ABC, former Alaska Governor and Republican Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, left, is photographed with ABC's Barbara Walters, at a New York City hotel, Friday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Well of course not, after all the little slut had her abstinence-only sex education......how'd that work out?
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 14, 2009
If you're proud to go rogue, then why wouldn't your children and their sex partners go rogue too? Palin's pimping her book. Levi's pimping his nude magazine pictorial. You gotta love those Republican family values. Admit it Sarah, you don't care about Bristol or her child. Your career and fame are most important.
Seeking truth

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Do we even know if Levi is the father??? Even if the Palins don't care about marriage, the baby's father should play some role in the child's life. Levi supposedly convinced Bristol to have sex, but NO ONE can convince Levi to act responsibly about "his" child. The Palins need to get their own house in order before they start trying to mess up the lives of everyone else.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#4 Nov 14, 2009
Well, Bristol knew she was having sex. And Levi knew Bristol was having sex. Soon most EVERYBODY knew Bristol was having sex.

And after this Barbara Walters interview, we'll be reminded Bristol was having sex.

Parents. When they don't have close bonds with their children, they often are the last to know...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2009
I'm glad Democrats never make any mistakes. It's only republicans, you know. All the democrats in Camden, NJ don't have any unwanted pregnancies either. It's much better there when it comes to taking care of your family than in a republican setting. Yes, San Francisco is where you want your child to be. That's the way to live. Anything goes. Till you drop dead from AIDS. That's sooooo much better than republican values where a girl makes a mistake once in awhile and her family decides to take care of her and love her anyway. Democrats don't want that. They want abortions and orphanages and they don't want to talk about what is right or wrong. They just want to go through their lives being politically correct and stand by while THEIR children and soldiers or whoever else gets hurt, is taken care of by somebody else, usually a republican, because they refuse to accept the responsibilty for their own lives..
BHOsux

Denver, CO

#8 Nov 14, 2009
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Well, Bristol knew she was having sex. And Levi knew Bristol was having sex. Soon most EVERYBODY knew Bristol was having sex.
And after this Barbara Walters interview, we'll be reminded Bristol was having sex.
Parents. When they don't have close bonds with their children, they often are the last to know...
At least she sex with someone of another gender. As opposed to you and the donkey you keep in your back bedroom. Enjoy your next trip to Tijuana.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2009
Did I mention that democrats are prone to communism?
Me too

Denmark

#10 Nov 14, 2009
I didn't know I was having sex either.

Regards,

John Ensign
sue

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2009
Eighthman wrote:
Did I mention that democrats are prone to communism?
That and they will take on Chrisians values when it fits their purpose. Now the libs are attacking unwed mothers, give me a break.
Ms Growbowski

Iowa Falls, IA

#12 Nov 14, 2009
Bristol should of been on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" on the discovery health network!!

Yup, Palin's gonna have Levi over for thanksgiving dinner so she can cook and serve him on the platter!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2009
What would she have done if she knew?
Mama don't preach~~~
Informed Voter

Orlando, FL

#14 Nov 22, 2009
Seeking truth wrote:
If you're proud to go rogue, then why wouldn't your children and their sex partners go rogue too? Palin's pimping her book. Levi's pimping his nude magazine pictorial. You gotta love those Republican family values. Admit it Sarah, you don't care about Bristol or her child. Your career and fame are most important.
I would never put any child of mine through what Sarah Palin has her child. It is 100% unacceptable from a parental standpoint. She should have declined the invitation over it.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#15 May 5, 2010
Neither do the parents of most teenagers.They all think: not my child.Funny.
a fortiori

Orlando, FL

#16 May 5, 2010
Lonewolf wrote:
Neither do the parents of most teenagers.They all think: not my child.Funny.
Some parents take better precautions to see that it isn't their child, rather than just think it. That would be called active supervision, I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Walters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbara to interview a murderer AGAIN.... (Oct '15) Oct '15 pitterpat 1
News Joy Behar Has Rejected an Offer to Return to Th... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Schnooki 3
News Joan Rivers Bleeped On 'The View': What Did She... (Feb '13) Sep '14 Whiny1 2
News 'Clinton Inc.' Author Dishes on Monica Lew... (Jul '14) Jul '14 burger Queen 3
News A Not Uncommon 'View' is Hosts Exiting the Show (Jun '14) Jun '14 Silly times 1
News US journalist Barbara Walters retires after 53 ... (May '14) May '14 American_Infidel 2
News Sherri Shepherd: 'View' Watchers 'Hated My Guts' (Feb '14) Mar '14 Disgusted 3
More from around the web