Watch: Barbara Walters Make Everyone Incredibly Uncomfortable On 'The View'

There are 1 comment on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Watch: Barbara Walters Make Everyone Incredibly Uncomfortable On 'The View'. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

The group began discussing the raunchy " Fifty Shades of Grey " graphic novel by E.L. James that delves in bondage and kinky sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

FINE and FIRE HER

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Get this putrid commie off the airwaves. Fine her and fire the old hag. How dare she pollute daytime tv with her filth? How dare ABC allow this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Walters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joan Rivers Bleeped On 'The View': What Did She... (Feb '13) Sep '14 Whiny1 2
News 'Clinton Inc.' Author Dishes on Monica Lew... (Jul '14) Jul '14 burger Queen 3
News A Not Uncommon 'View' is Hosts Exiting the Show (Jun '14) Jun '14 Silly times 1
News US journalist Barbara Walters retires after 53 ... (May '14) May '14 American_Infidel 2
News Sherri Shepherd: 'View' Watchers 'Hated My Guts' (Feb '14) Mar '14 Disgusted 3
Jane Fonda - A Traitor, Why are we Honoring Her (Aug '07) Aug '13 Lorraine J 60
News Barbara Walters announces retirement on 'The View' (May '13) May '13 Day Late Dollar S... 3
More from around the web