Cain Aides: Sarah Palin Is 'Going Rog...

Cain Aides: Sarah Palin Is 'Going Rogue' With the Truth

There are 2 comments on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Cain Aides: Sarah Palin Is 'Going Rogue' With the Truth. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

Sarah Palin has a lot of people talking about her new book, "Going Rogue." But the former vice presidential candidate also has a lot of people fact-checking her claims, including a former John McCain aide who released e-mails to ABC News in an attempt to prove that some of her stories do not match reality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

Mercer Island

Olalla, WA

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Cain Aids?

I believe Sarah. McCain was at first pleased by her reception by the American people but soon after he realized he took a back seat so he needed to knock her down a few notches.
Doulikethechange sofar

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2009
I Like Sarah. I think she is a lot smarter than she is given credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbara Walters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee wildfire benefit just latest philanth... Jan 3 mariemonroecounty 2
News Barbara Walters reveals who ruined The View Dec '16 A viewer 4
News ABC News' Sara Haines joins 'The View' Oct '16 Ms Buty and Brains 3
Barbara to interview a murderer AGAIN.... (Oct '15) Oct '15 pitterpat 1
News Joy Behar Has Rejected an Offer to Return to Th... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Schnooki 3
News Joan Rivers Bleeped On 'The View': What Did She... (Feb '13) Sep '14 Whiny1 2
News 'Clinton Inc.' Author Dishes on Monica Lew... (Jul '14) Jul '14 burger Queen 3
More from around the web