Alaska: Lawsuit claims 'mulatto' Obam...

Alaska: Lawsuit claims 'mulatto' Obama not eligible to be president

There are 8 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Alaska: Lawsuit claims 'mulatto' Obama not eligible to be president. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

In yet another example of right wing racism, a lawsuit has been filed in Alaska to prevent President Barack Obama from appearing on the 2012 ballot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

birther FAILURES

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2012
CAEpos
SMOKIN JOE CAMEL OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

#4 Apr 28, 2012
This is especially true, even of not in the legal sense, in that Obama wants to keep RACE front and center for the election.

We know that Obama spent 20 years in REV.WRIGHTS BLACK NATIONALIST church and was a good friend of Wright.

Obama wants to redistribute the wealth not to whites but Blacks, Illegals and Minorities who are only at best 20% of the total population.

Obama has PROVEN time and again that he is NOT for the Western European Majority of this country.

In this sense he indeed is not fit to be a president of a monolithic, soverign majority nation.
Meaghan

Pleasant Valley, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Thats funny I doubt he would give a sh*t. Alaska has 100 people there. Of all the state I think thats the one I would care less about.
Meaghan

Pleasant Valley, NY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
um where did you get your statistic from? Maybe that statistic is accurate in Alaska. Google that statement. Be blessed.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Anything to get attention Alaska.

Federal Judge Burgess was not a competent lead anyway. Governor indicated my money is still in State CHildrens Trust with Social Services.

Dividend fund Center confirmed it.

The Mayor Denied both entries and filed a lawsuit for deformation of his charactor and harrassment while I was taking him to court for release of MY OWN funds and file.

Federal Judge said HUGE investigation on my MONEY as 5 people claimed to be me over the years trying to get it, and indicated until they are arrested I cant have it at all. FBI is investigating. As well as GOvernmental leads, fiels were trasnfered to Washington for audit of accountability.

As well they tried to have me committed for Psychosis Officer unlawful detainment indicated vitals check, IM HEAD INJURY any medication can put me in coma but I forget I have a head injury to I go thru amneisa idiot MLAPRACITCE attempted murder
SMOKIN JOE CAMEL OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

#8 Apr 29, 2012
IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!

SAVE our COUNTRY!!!
idiot

Howell, MI

#10 Dec 21, 2012
nevermind no they don't..

i'm dumb i take it back..
SMOKIN DICK TEA BAGGER

Wichita, KS

#11 Feb 17, 2013
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
That was FUN
Larry Craig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,383,897
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Coffee Party 214,610
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min positronium 384,548
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 45 min Chilli J 519
News N. Korea on Trump comment: 'Absurd, illogical' 2 hr Shore to Shore 35
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima 2 hr Reiss 33
News Prosecutors: US Rep. Fattah took illegal $1M ca... 2 hr Lanny 39
More from around the web