Israel's apology to shift Mideast balances: Turkish PM

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Trend

Israeli apology to Turkey over the Mavi Marmara incident changed equation in the Middle East peace process as the bilateral deal obligates Israel to cooperate with the Turkish government over this process, the prime minister has said Hurriyetdailynews reported.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
saka maka

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Israel's apology to shift Mideast balances: Turkish PM
sakamaka
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Excellent starting point..israel did the right thing and shown maturity as a valuable state in the middle east.TR and Israel along with the palestinians can work together to lift and still guarantee israel`s and palestine`s sovereignity.TR now has to work to protect israel`s right to exist in the region too and i do hope that the israeli-palestinian issue shall be resolved for good.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Turkey will try the same policy on Palestinian terrorists as they are trying with PKK and convince them to leave Israel and let Palestinians live under Jewish flag happily ever after.
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Dander wrote:
Turkey will try the same policy on Palestinian terrorists as they are trying with PKK and convince them to leave Israel and let Palestinians live under Jewish flag happily ever after.
This is impossible , Israel will never accept giving citizenship to Palis of the west bank and Gaza . If that happens then Israel can no longer be a democratic country, either it will be an apartheid or simply give the west bank an autonomy under Jewish supervision
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#5 Mar 27, 2013
mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
This is impossible , Israel will never accept giving citizenship to Palis of the west bank and Gaza . If that happens then Israel can no longer be a democratic country, either it will be an apartheid or simply give the west bank an autonomy under Jewish supervision
Are you questioning the democracy in turkey?
What is the difference?

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Are you questioning the democracy in turkey?
What is the difference?
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Are you questioning the democracy in turkey?
What is the difference?
kurds can vote in Turkey and there were 2 kurdish prime ministers before.

The situation in Israel is completely different , the main purpose for setting up israel was to create a Jewish State for Jewish people

Israel cannot afford to absorb 2.5 million palestinian arabs into israel giving them citizenship , this will basically lead to creating an arab majority country where in a democracy they would rule over the jews .

Israel has only 2 choices either to leave the remaining parts of westbank to join jordan or simply kick the palestinians out of the westbank which is already under way through building settlements and kicking palestinian refugees into jordan .

I am no fan of palestinians, infact I support Israel but anyhow there is no way the international community could criticize Turkey when it has not done anything cruel compared to either the israelis and palestinians .

This is the world we live in Today dander , survival for the fittest .
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#8 Mar 27, 2013
mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
kurds can vote in Turkey and there were 2 kurdish prime ministers before.
The situation in Israel is completely different , the main purpose for setting up israel was to create a Jewish State for Jewish people
Israel cannot afford to absorb 2.5 million palestinian arabs into israel giving them citizenship , this will basically lead to creating an arab majority country where in a democracy they would rule over the jews .
Israel has only 2 choices either to leave the remaining parts of westbank to join jordan or simply kick the palestinians out of the westbank which is already under way through building settlements and kicking palestinian refugees into jordan .
I am no fan of palestinians, infact I support Israel but anyhow there is no way the international community could criticize Turkey when it has not done anything cruel compared to either the israelis and palestinians .
This is the world we live in Today dander , survival for the fittest .
Either you are a fool or simply joking.
Go back and have a fresh look at both Israel and Turkey, then come back with some serious stuff.
what you wrote above is a disgrace in terms of reality.
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Either you are a fool or simply joking.
Go back and have a fresh look at both Israel and Turkey, then come back with some serious stuff.
What I wrote is the Truth , you simply cant handle it , thats your problem not mine .
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Dander wrote:
TR will ask israel-along with the world!-to return back to 1967 borders.help form a palestinian state along with israel but have to ensure the security and safety of israel by keeping tabs on hamas .then the ME shall have an ever-lasting peace.simple.
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Either you are a fool or simply joking.
will you stop giving people false info and even falser historical garbage! shame on you...or ..are you an armenian by any chance?if you are then all is OK...you lot thrive on lies and falsfying info.
ie; medicare,genocide B.S.,Wrong passports etc.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#12 Mar 28, 2013
THE CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
TR will ask israel-along with the world!-to return back to 1967 borders.help form a palestinian state along with israel but have to ensure the security and safety of israel by keeping tabs on hamas .then the ME shall have an ever-lasting peace.simple.
Ali Bey
Kurds and Armenians will ask TR - along with the world! to return back to 10 Aug 1920 Serves borders and recocgnize its legitimacy, then the ME shall have an ever lasting peace.
Very simple.
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali Bey
Kurds and Armenians will ask TR - along with the world! to return back to 10 Aug 1920 Serves borders and recocgnize its legitimacy, then the ME shall have an ever lasting peace.
Very simple.
Kurds after 30 years have given up , Armenians should start fighting for it , nothing comes for free.

problem Greeks and Armenians have relied on free handouts
TRUTHlover

Satu Mare, Romania

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali Bey
Very simple.
ooohhhhhh .... now look what is coming out of Dandik's mounths ... even your "dignified Turkish friends" would not accept such BS!

yes very simple .... in your dreams ....
cheers,

ps: the Serves agreement has even no more the value of the paper on which it was scripted ....
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#15 Mar 29, 2013
mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurds after 30 years have given up , Armenians should start fighting for it , nothing comes for free.
problem Greeks and Armenians have relied on free handouts
kurds don`t even know that they actually descent from Turks but they`ll learn.
as for armenians and greeks..they couldn`t fight their way out of a paperbag..in short both ideologies are stillborn.
THE CANNONBALLER

Northampton, UK

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Ali Bey
Very simple.
removal of armenia as a banana-potato republic really since yerevan don`t have any sun to grow bananas !-republic and joining it with the new USSR shall ensure the eternal peace in the ME.Since the new USSR
is already bankrupt for overspending the future,soon they`ll throw the towel in,as they did in 1917 ..in short farmboy,you are basically fcuked whichever direction you try and jump to!
mahmoud

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Mar 29, 2013
THE CANNONBALLER wrote:
<quoted text>
kurds don`t even know that they actually descent from Turks but they`ll learn.
as for armenians and greeks..they couldn`t fight their way out of a paperbag..in short both ideologies are stillborn.
This is where culture comes , in the long run the close interaction between Turkey and people in northern syria and iraq will create a Turkophone zone , more like the francophone zone in Africa .

When Assad falls we can witness the emergence of a Modern Turkish Zone spanning from Istanbul all the way to Jordan border with Saudi Arabia .

There is now vacuum left in the middle east and surely Turkey will fill it up . Turkey will be able after the fall of Assad to secure energy over land from the gulf through syria to Turkey , which will be under Turkish Control.

While Turkey is advancing by ending Pkk and getting rid of its adversary in Syria others are burning out of jealousy .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Freespirit8 256,991
Obamas attend wedding of their longtime chef 1 hr serfs up 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,343
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Brian_G 32,495
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 3 hr Pro Ukraine 162
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) 3 hr Terra Firma 1,568
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,375
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••