Senate approves Kerry as secretary of state

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Reuters 47

John Kerry's nomination as President Barack Obama's new secretary of state sailed through the Senate on Tuesday, as his fellow senators voted overwhelmingly to confirm him to replace Hillary Clinton as the country's top diplomat.

Full Story
CBOW

Dover, PA

#22 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A few paid Swift Boat Liars, enriched by big Republican money, doesn't mean a damn thing. He was a veteran smeared by righties, who only respect veterans who toe their line.
You're the liar here.
Now what did I tell you about using the word LIAR? Fact is if Kerry was a repub you'd ride the boat tax wave now wouldn't you? Now don't lie, or we'll know.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#23 Jan 30, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no you don't, Professor, I insist on being called a Fartsack. It is well known by all that I am one of the biggest lying sacks on topix. You know that I of all people need to STFU and go reflect on my own self for once. Satan Almighty I am dense.
Careful about swearing by the Devil, you know he might appear...:)

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#24 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what did I tell you about using the word LIAR? Fact is if Kerry was a repub you'd ride the boat tax wave now wouldn't you? Now don't lie, or we'll know.
You can't refute the post...assume I'm as dishonest as you are, then claim you can tell a lie from the truth.

Three strikes and you're OUT, punk.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#25 Jan 30, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It's genetic......
Like your idiocy?:)
CBOW

Dover, PA

#26 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't refute the post...assume I'm as dishonest as you are, then claim you can tell a lie from the truth.
Three strikes and you're OUT, punk.
I don't have to assume you're dishonest. That is indeed a fact. 3 strikes, you can't count either.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#27 Jan 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your idiocy?:)
Identified by the guilty......that's genetic too.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Or like mittwit who thought his cult was more important than his country and hid in France like the sissy boy he is!!
Romney is a gas bag, the British recognized it thoroughly.

Prince Charles sent at least one of his Two (2) Sons to fight in Afghanistan, the kid made two tours. Romney has not thought about sending one of his (5) Five Sons to offer cold drinks at a recruiting station.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#31 Jan 31, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to assume you're dishonest. That is indeed a fact. 3 strikes, you can't count either.
Three is three...seems like you have the problem with counting. And with proving that you've EVER shown me to be "dishonest," too.

But then, most righties lie about that. It's just projection.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 31, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't refute the post...assume I'm as dishonest as you are, then claim you can tell a lie from the truth.
Three strikes and you're OUT, punk.
No, Professor Fartsack, YOU are one of the biggest lying sacks on all topix.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Professor Fartsack, YOU are one of the biggest lying sacks on all topix.
Boys, why dont you guys give facts, figures and refute the information the Professor is giving rather than calling names.

Perhaps, boys, because you guys have lost the argument? LOLL
keep hate gooo

Hanoi, Vietnam

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys, why dont you guys give facts, figures and refute the information the Professor is giving rather than calling names.
Perhaps, boys, because you guys have lost the argument? LOLL
so what do U think da jobs of the professor IS?!! ;-000

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36 Feb 1, 2013
I wonder if his wife puts ketchup on his hot dog?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys, why dont you guys give facts, figures and refute the information the Professor is giving rather than calling names.
Perhaps, boys, because you guys have lost the argument? LOLL
What argument?
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL "Obnoxious" IDIOTS

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38 Feb 1, 2013
Hillary left Kerry Sh!t sandwiches all over the world.
Libya. Egypt. Mali. Algeria.
Obama helped her.
The terrorists are growing in leaps and bounds with Obama's weak-kneed approach.
"What's the difference how they died?"_Hillary
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39 Feb 1, 2013
Obama really helped end "Hillary the old white Hag's" career with a whimper and a sob.
He really put it to her good. I bet Moochelle is rolling those ugly bovine eyes right now listening to Hillary bleat.
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Rush Limbaugh was given a medial deferment because of a boil on his ass.
<quoted text>
And now the boil is between his shoulders.
He should have had that taken care of instead of getting jacked up on pills.
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Hillary left Kerry Sh!t sandwiches all over the world.
Libya. Egypt. Mali. Algeria.

CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL CONSERVATIVE IDIOTS
SOmething a republican Secratery of State or president would never do. LOL!!!!!

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>What argument?
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL "Obnoxious" IDIOTS
Yeah, that's what he's asking...WHAT argument?

You still haven't made one...:)
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#44 Feb 1, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>I'm more like a complete moron. debbie slobbermouth seneca said so
We knew, moron. Debbie told us when we passed her around.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#46 Feb 2, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>I hate my mommie
Is that why you run and suckle debbie slobbermouth seneca. Did the hog see her shadow?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min dont drink the ko... 49,364
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 182,182
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 hr Uncle Bob 735
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 3 hr Swedenforever 21
Dean: African-Americans Won't Soon Forget The G... 3 hr Swedenforever 71
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 4 hr Mandela 2,173
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 5 hr Deo Vindice 5
More from around the web