Senate approves Kerry as secretary of state

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

John Kerry's nomination as President Barack Obama's new secretary of state sailed through the Senate on Tuesday, as his fellow senators voted overwhelmingly to confirm him to replace Hillary Clinton as the country's top diplomat.

Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Boy. Hillary really left him a HUGE sh1T sandwich to deal with.
He'll be so busy he'll forget where to park his blowboat again. He didn't want to share his fair share, Did he.
Reminds me of Al Gore, though no-one is that bad.
joey

Fordoche, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Boy. Hillary really left him a HUGE sh1T sandwich to deal with.
He'll be so busy he'll forget where to park his blowboat again. He didn't want to share his fair share, Did he.
Reminds me of Al Gore, though no-one is that bad.
kerry got 3 purple hearts and his swift boat pals say hes a liar!3 purple hearts and not a scratch?wonder if hes a liar or politics got him one for a hang nail?hes allready a liar so he should follow hillary about lying about the embassey?get a position when your not held resposible for what happens is a good one?
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

An excellent nomination & passage.
He'll do the USA proud.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

One leaves, and we get the same thing to replace them. Still the same old.
Osama Obama

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Google Sandyhook fraud. I would do it on an empty stomach because it is sickening.
joey

Fordoche, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Your Ex wrote:
An excellent nomination & passage.
He'll do the USA proud.
like you did as a non combatant you piece of puke?
Pull My Finger

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

So why the long face Mr. Kerry?
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Under any circumstance Kerry was awarded those Purple Hearts, he was in Nam, which is more than a lot of his colleagues can claim. Most of those serving in Congress who were of age to participate in Vietnam hid under the skirts of their mothers for one reason or another.

Rush Limbaugh was given a medial deferment because of a boil on his ass.
joey wrote:
<quoted text>kerry got 3 purple hearts and his swift boat pals say hes a liar!3 purple hearts and not a scratch?wonder if hes a liar or politics got him one for a hang nail?hes allready a liar so he should follow hillary about lying about the embassey?get a position when your not held resposible for what happens is a good one?
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
Under any circumstance Kerry was awarded those Purple Hearts, he was in Nam, which is more than a lot of his colleagues can claim. Most of those serving in Congress who were of age to participate in Vietnam hid under the skirts of their mothers for one reason or another.
<quoted text>
Hillary and most if not all the broads who steal in Washington, are war mongers never served and put their life on the line. Using their sex as an excuse. The reason America is now in big time decline is because of this. Any men of character are discarded while others are backed up by elitists. By your writing Bill Clinton is a coward. I bet without the verbal bull and the backing of those who did his dirty work, that he is. What a disgrace us baby boomers are.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

What in God's Name does Hillary have to do with the Boil on Rush Limbaugh's Butt that kept Rush from serving in Vietnam?

I fail to see the correlation.
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Hillary and most if not all the broads who steal in Washington, are war mongers never served and put their life on the line. Using their sex as an excuse. The reason America is now in big time decline is because of this. Any men of character are discarded while others are backed up by elitists. By your writing Bill Clinton is a coward. I bet without the verbal bull and the backing of those who did his dirty work, that he is. What a disgrace us baby boomers are.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
What in God's Name does Hillary have to do with the Boil on Rush Limbaugh's Butt that kept Rush from serving in Vietnam?
<quoted text>
She is a mover and shaker. She didn't go to Nam. she could have volunteered. You could be right about Rush Limbaugh. The cellulite on those semi thunder thighs with no ankles is/was enough to cause the viet cong to puke. Gaia made her well when she was gurgitated out of the bowels of terra. I am writing this as a progressive would. Hilary is just another mediocre politician and horrendous human from a spoiled generation known as baby boomers. The truth is, her bark is worse then her bite. For she has done nothing important except be a progressive feminist in her years in importance. She is a fraud. As much as Limbaugh is one in that he is a neo con who backs up wars. When he comes out for the end of wars and the restoration of our freedoms, I will get on the bandwagon. But he can't. Because the elitists would cut his national radio contracts quickly. Sorry for the long winded response. But like Zoidberg's cinema uncle on Futurama..Harold Zoid...I am emoting!
Charlie

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
tel em what"s VC standfool not viet cong butta Vet. Congresty!!;-00

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Just verify that John Kerry paid the taxes on his yacht that he berthed in RI to ESCAPE the taxes in his home state of MA

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38378992/ns/politic...

Can it be verified his taxes have been paid?

Escape from high taxation = John Kerry
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Or like mittwit who thought his cult was more important than his country and hid in France like the sissy boy he is!!
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

joey wrote:
<quoted text>like you did as a non combatant you piece of puke?
Wow "non-combatant"
I'm impressed, but fess up
Who taught you a word that big?

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

joey wrote:
<quoted text>kerry got 3 purple hearts and his swift boat pals say hes a liar!3 purple hearts and not a scratch?wonder if hes a liar or politics got him one for a hang nail?hes allready a liar so he should follow hillary about lying about the embassey?get a position when your not held resposible for what happens is a good one?
A few paid Swift Boat Liars, enriched by big Republican money, doesn't mean a damn thing. He was a veteran smeared by righties, who only respect veterans who toe their line.

You're the liar here.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> She is a mover and shaker. She didn't go to Nam. she could have volunteered. You could be right about Rush Limbaugh. The cellulite on those semi thunder thighs with no ankles is/was enough to cause the viet cong to puke. Gaia made her well when she was gurgitated out of the bowels of terra. I am writing this as a progressive would. Hilary is just another mediocre politician and horrendous human from a spoiled generation known as baby boomers. The truth is, her bark is worse then her bite. For she has done nothing important except be a progressive feminist in her years in importance. She is a fraud. As much as Limbaugh is one in that he is a neo con who backs up wars. When he comes out for the end of wars and the restoration of our freedoms, I will get on the bandwagon. But he can't. Because the elitists would cut his national radio contracts quickly. Sorry for the long winded response. But like Zoidberg's cinema uncle on Futurama..Harold Zoid...I am emoting!
Unlike Zoidberg and his uncle, though, you're not funny.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A few paid Swift Boat Liars, enriched by big Republican money, doesn't mean a damn thing. He was a veteran smeared by righties, who only respect veterans who toe their line.
You're the liar here.
Oh no you don't Professor Fartsack, it is well known by all that YOU are one of the biggest lying sacks on topix. You of all people need to STFU and go reflect on your own self for once. God Almighty you are dense.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Pull My Finger wrote:
So why the long face Mr. Kerry?
It's genetic......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••