Iran confirms exchange of letters with Obama

There are 20 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Iran confirms exchange of letters with Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

Iran's Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday that President Hassan Rouhani had exchanged letters with U.S. President Barack Obama, confirming direct communication between the leaders of the two countries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#1 Sep 17, 2013
OMG! If Obama writes like he talks, we are so screwed. The Iranians will run circles around our little "community organizer". He'll come home with a big bag of hot air, wave a little paper in the air and proclaim he's brought us "peace in our time".

Here's what we'll get:



I can't be sure, but I think I saw NTR, Rose and maybe even Jax in that cheering crowd! Bernard F was the dope standing beside him with a stupid look on his face and wearing that bowler hat.

Like Chamberlain, Obama will then continue to downsize the military, thinking his piece of paper has guaranteed peace forever.

Idiots never change. They're the same in 1938 as they are in 2013. You should read some of the current idiot's comments below the video. Some claim that Chamberlain outfoxed Hitler buy buying time for Britain to re-arm. LOL! Too bad the facts do not support that ridiculous, asinine theory.

As with Syria, some will go to their graves convinced that Obama outfoxed Putin & Assad, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. You can't cure stupid!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
buzzer wrote:
As with Syria, some will go to their graves convinced that Obama outfoxed Putin & Assad,
YES, no amerikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkan lives have been lost over the Syria issue. Something to celebrate.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, no amerikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkan lives have been lost over the Syria issue. Something to celebrate.
Well, that remains to be seen. No British lives were lost in 1938 when Chamberlain met with Hitler to diffuse the crisis in Europe. That worked out to what later on? 100 million dead and Europe (and much of the rest of the world) in flames?

Syria is Iran's puppet and they just used WMD's on their own people. Iran is a nutty theocratic state working feverishly to develop nuclear weapons & long-range ballistic missiles. What could go wrong there?

There are so many chickens left unhatched that to count them now would be foolish in the extreme. All we know for sure is that our foreign policy is in the hands of a rank amateur whose only experience in life is "community organizer". We might as well have sent a rodeo clown, a barber or a high school gym teacher.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, no amerikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkan lives have been lost over the Syria issue. Something to celebrate.
No but Obama has surpassed Bush's fatalities in Afghanistan, where he was going to end the war in six months.......but as we know he escalated it.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No but Obama has surpassed Bush's fatalities in Afghanistan, where he was going to end the war in six months.......but as we know he escalated it.
Not only more dead, but losing badly, retreating while pretending we've won (which makes us look weak and ridiculous) and leaving a vacuum for the Taliban and Al Qaeda to fill.

Less bang for the buck.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Sep 17, 2013
buzzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only more dead, but losing badly, retreating while pretending we've won (which makes us look weak and ridiculous) and leaving a vacuum for the Taliban and Al Qaeda to fill.
Less bang for the buck.
Well failure is easy to understand with a non combat president and wennies for officers in tu tu's, why he would tell the commanders and the troops that they can't shoot until fired on is asking them to commit suicide as many have in record numbers. I hope he tells the Secret Service the same rules apply.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2013
obama...doesn't believe in our Constitution but does believe in penning his own love letters to our enemies. His actions and ineptness make him the biggest threat to America.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Sep 17, 2013
MotherBatherick wrote:
obama...doesn't believe in our Constitution but does believe in penning his own love letters to our enemies. His actions and ineptness make him the biggest threat to America.
I bet Putin is playing the tape of Obama's blunder with an open mic, when he told the Soviet President he would be more flexible after the election. Flexible is right, he is bouncing all over the place.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, no amerikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkan lives have been lost over the Syria issue. Something to celebrate.
No thanks to Pee Wee Obama.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2013
There are a lot of traitors in this country that demean all Americans with a KKK designation unless they are stupid Obamabots like themselves.
They are truly the scum of the earth.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Muslim VS Muslim.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Sep 17, 2013
MotherBatherick wrote:
obama...doesn't believe in our Constitution but does believe in penning his own love letters to our enemies. His actions and ineptness make him the biggest threat to America.
Welcome to the quadruped caucus of Topix. You'll fit in nicely.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Muslim VS Muslim.
You can't help yourself, can you? The verbal vomit just keeps purging.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Yesterday the President quietly lifted the ban on providing arms to terrorists under the cover of darkness. Now he wants to visit our enemies n Iran. Can he be any greater a traitor? Is anyone watching this anti-American zealot?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Yesterday the President quietly lifted the ban on providing arms to terrorists under the cover of darkness. Now he wants to visit our enemies n Iran. Can he be any greater a traitor? Is anyone watching this anti-American zealot?
You are really a blinking dunce. Say hello to Rush Limpballs.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#16 Sep 17, 2013
You might not like the message, but what I wrote is true. You are stuck with a President with questionable allegiances, and a very low IQ.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Sep 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You might not like the message, but what I wrote is true. You are stuck with a President with questionable allegiances, and a very low IQ.
You insist on playing the fool. To question Obama's devotion to this country proves that.

Estimates of Obama's IQ range all over the place, but the consensus data suggest it is in the top .5%, or very superior.
But why believe that when you have your shallow bigotry to cling to?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You can't help yourself, can you? The verbal vomit just keeps purging.
If Obama had a son, he'd be the Navy Yard Shooter.
Go to the bathroom.
You are full of it.
And boring.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Sep 17, 2013
buzzer wrote:
...Obama will then continue to downsize the military, thinking his piece of paper has guaranteed peace forever.
Idiots never change....
Yea, we gotta give more money to the military. Paying more for a military than the combined rest of the world isn't enough, we gotta pay 10 times what the rest of the world thinks is enough, no 100 times. We have to have a military base within 10 miles of everywhere to make sure there are no terrorists. We could outsource our military so that we get better results; and if it only costs a few trillion dollars, so what?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#20 Sep 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Putin is playing the tape of Obama's blunder with an open mic, when he told the Soviet President he would be more flexible after the election. Flexible is right, he is bouncing all over the place.
obama is like the guy in high school who would join the football team only long enough to have his picture taken for the annual yearbook. obama may be an empty suit but the way it's going for him now, he had better start wearing brown trousers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,978
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 325,976
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,223,305
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min positronium 187,699
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 10 min serfs up 15
News Poverty issues inch into 2016 presidential race 42 min Whiteguy 3
News Obama blasts Baltimore rioters but cites 'slow-... 52 min see the light 52
More from around the web