Obama to take gun agenda on the road

Obama to take gun agenda on the road

There are 73 comments on the Click Orlando story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Obama to take gun agenda on the road. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

President Barack Obama will take his gun violence platform on the road with a stop in Minnesota next week, a White House official told CNN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#67 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
If Obama is going to go on the road to pump his anti-personal protection agenda, he really should head to Chicago, Los Angeles (and not Hollywood or Beverly Hills), the Bronx or Harlem, Detroit, or any of the other large criminal hot beds.
To come to Minnesota and preach is like me walking into a room full of Conservatives and saying taxes are bad. It solves nothing.
Considering the number of active hunters and sport shooters in this state, I don't think he will get much sympathy. Except from the hand picked audience of registered democrats.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#69 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
If Obama is going to go on the road to pump his anti-personal protection agenda, he really should head to Chicago, Los Angeles (and not Hollywood or Beverly Hills), the Bronx or Harlem, Detroit, or any of the other large criminal hot beds.
To come to Minnesota and preach is like me walking into a room full of Conservatives and saying taxes are bad. It solves nothing.
Friendly city, Amy/AL, Dayton, RT, Coleman, meeting with his guys. The Red Star and PP will cover this with favorable commentary! Photo op galore!! What is it he is coming for?? Oh yeah, repealing the 2nd Amendment!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#70 Feb 1, 2013
I guess, he doesn't listen to lying morons, sad for you, huh ??

Hey, "challenge" him to meet you at a place that DOESN'T EXIST, that works FOR YOU, right ??? LMAOROTFU~!

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#71 Feb 1, 2013
5013 34th Ave S
Minnepolis

tonite 7-10
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#72 Feb 1, 2013
Dojo ANYTIME ~!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#73 Feb 1, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
5013 34th Ave S
Minnepolis
tonite 7-10
Sludge gets the pink shoes and the pink 8 pound ball.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#74 Feb 1, 2013
SL is the "man", with the yellow coward's striped pants.... NOT original "equipment".
Philo Beddoe

Mesa, AZ

#75 Feb 1, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the number of active hunters and sport shooters in this state, I don't think he will get much sympathy. Except from the hand picked audience of registered democrats.
I wonder what legislators such as Bakk are thinking right now? He's the senate leader but he also has to think about his constituency. The other legislators on the range are in the same predicament.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#76 Feb 1, 2013
You party is in trouble and you're defending guns, rather than politicians... Good "plan" !!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#77 Feb 1, 2013
Philo Beddoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what legislators such as Bakk are thinking right now? He's the senate leader but he also has to think about his constituency. The other legislators on the range are in the same predicament.
It is going to be a very interesting session.

The out state DFL'ers are going to have their ears pinned back by their constituents if they vote for any kind of real "gun control".

And the financial wing of the DFL, lead by Gov GoogleyEyes Ex Alida Rockefeller Messenger, is not going to stand still for a couple of cosmetic changes to the current laws after they sunk gazillions of dollars into getting a fully DFL controlled state.

Will the money or voters win out?

My guess is that the money will win. That is because the DFL knows they will get their asses kicked in 2014, ala 2010, unless they can buy themselves another win.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#78 Feb 1, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going to be a very interesting session.
The out state DFL'ers are going to have their ears pinned back by their constituents if they vote for any kind of real "gun control".
And the financial wing of the DFL, lead by Gov GoogleyEyes Ex Alida Rockefeller Messenger, is not going to stand still for a couple of cosmetic changes to the current laws after they sunk gazillions of dollars into getting a fully DFL controlled state.
Will the money or voters win out?
My guess is that the money will win. That is because the DFL knows they will get their asses kicked in 2014, ala 2010, unless they can buy themselves another win.
I agree, I think you will see a gun-contol measure signed into law in this session. That should be enought of a message to outstate Minnesotans that they need to quit sending big spending liberals to St Paul. There are enough of them in the cities already. Elections have consequences

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#79 Feb 1, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I think you will see a gun-contol measure signed into law in this session. That should be enought of a message to outstate Minnesotans that they need to quit sending big spending liberals to St Paul. There are enough of them in the cities already. Elections have consequences
Elections certainly do have consequences. As evidenced by the current economy and the incompetent teleprompter reader that we have occupying the Oval Office.

Toss in Gov GoogleyEyes and his cronies trying to buy MN low information voters and you have a real recipe for disaster.

Increase the taxes all you want, that will never solve the budget problems.

The DFL'ers will spend $1.70 for every new dollar they get their hands on. History tells us that.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#80 Feb 1, 2013
Gee, seems like our current debt crisis, is due to bushwhacker's actions, was bushwhacker a DFL'er ???

Oh sorry, IT'S THE RHETORIC GUY !!!!!



Hey, "challenge" him to meet you at a place that DOESN'T EXIST, that works FOR YOU, right ??? LMAOROTFU~!

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min -Dont Panic- 336,829
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 194,646
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,018
News Biden associates resume discussion about presid... 20 min Go Blue Forever 41
News Obama to unveil more ambitious climate change plan 33 min xxxrayted 4
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 35 min fatbacksx 24
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 41 min Le Jimbo 77
More from around the web