Obama: U.S. pope would 'preside just ...

Obama: U.S. pope would 'preside just as effectively'

There are 16 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Obama: U.S. pope would 'preside just as effectively'. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

As cardinals gather at the Vatican to elect a new pope, President Barack Obama said he believes U.S. politics wouldn't stand in the way of an American pope doing his job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

OneBigAssMistake America

Newport News, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Obama for Pope.....

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#2 Mar 13, 2013
“One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.”
― Thomas Paine, The Age Of Reason

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#3 Mar 13, 2013
OneBigAssMistakeAmerica wrote:
Obama for Pope.....
That would be a demotion... He's already the Messiah; and all of you who are against him will be going straight to Hell, LOL...
Your Ex

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2013
At least an American Pope could start the Canonization process for
Dale Earnhardt...
Swallow PaddyCake

Newport News, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a demotion... He's already the Messiah; and all of you who are against him will be going straight to Hell, LOL...
Sorry....you are the worshiping a false god. Off to hell with you. You might as well worship a nice steamy cowpie. Look and smell about the same Hell half the the US is against him ....and growing now. LOL.
Sgt Common Sense

Fairfield, CT

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Poor conservative US Catholics, now that President Obama is for a US Pope, they have to be against it.
see the light

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the anti-Christ and you will go straight to hell!
Noexict

Valparaiso, IN

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Yup I too believe that the Poop is the Anti-Christ that's for sure!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Why would a Kenyan Muslim care where a Pope came from?

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#11 Mar 13, 2013
"Every national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apostles and saints; and the Turks their Mahomet, as if the way to God was not open to every man alike.

Each of those churches show certain books, which they call revelation, or the word of God. The Jews say, that their word of God was given by God to Moses, face to face; the Christians say, that their word of God came by divine inspiration: and the Turks say, that their word of God (the Koran) was brought by an angel from Heaven. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."

From Thomas Paine's the Age of Reason chapter 1.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
"Every national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apostles and saints; and the Turks their Mahomet, as if the way to God was not open to every man alike.
Each of those churches show certain books, which they call revelation, or the word of God. The Jews say, that their word of God was given by God to Moses, face to face; the Christians say, that their word of God came by divine inspiration: and the Turks say, that their word of God (the Koran) was brought by an angel from Heaven. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."
From Thomas Paine's the Age of Reason chapter 1.
People believe what people believe.....

From Okimar's Let sleeping dogs lie,Chapter 2.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#13 Mar 13, 2013
okimar wrote:
Why would a Kenyan Muslim care where a Pope came from?
Ohhhh....you were so close to winning Faux News’s “Parrot of the day”. You needed to add "Marxist" into your post. Too bad, try again tomorrow.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh....you were so close to winning Faux News’s “Parrot of the day”. You needed to add "Marxist" into your post. Too bad, try again tomorrow.
DAMN! I KNEW I forgot something.....

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that and then he'd be an infidel.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only the pied piper........and the rats are his voters.
Cat74

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Obama's Muslim Tribal Chief Grand daddy is twirling in his grave, with Obama talking nice about the Pope, and all. Five years of vitriol suddenly Obama wants to be friends with Republicans. They aren't making any new friends this year. So funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 1,657,471
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min NAME 64,308
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 30 min GraspTheObvious 1,592
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min WelbyMD 243,091
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 51 min spocko 237
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) 1 hr lying news media 75
News Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans 3 hr inbred Genius 43
More from around the web