Support grows for U.S. "drone court" ...

Support grows for U.S. "drone court" to review lethal strikes

There are 65 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Support grows for U.S. "drone court" to review lethal strikes. In it, Reuters reports that:

During a fresh round of debate this week over President Barack Obama's claim that he can unilaterally order lethal strikes by unmanned aircraft against U.S. citizens, some lawmakers proposed a middle ground: a special federal "drone court" that would approve suspected militants for targeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#64 Feb 10, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are used in war, the same limitatations apply.
That really isn't the point. the use of drones in the US is not realted to this use of drones by the military.

two separate issues.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#65 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>That really isn't the point. the use of drones in the US is not realted to this use of drones by the military.
two separate issues.
One has missiles and guns?

You stated they weren't used in the U.S., then you found out different, now you keep jumping from one application to the other?

So what IS your point?

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#66 Feb 10, 2013
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benn Franklin

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#67 Feb 10, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have two points to make about that:
First, we had an American president (George W. Bush) who killed Americans without due process
Name one.

Well??

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68 Feb 10, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benn Franklin
"Those who don't defend their country end up as refugees." - Me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,460,481
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min Maria 680
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min positronium 404,365
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Black Mom 62,355
News Donald Trump's Foundation Engaged in Self-Deali... 27 min George 45
News Secret CIA assessment says Russia intervened in... 30 min Trump your President 15
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min District 1 231,224
More from around the web