Lawmakers see video of envoy being dragged out

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster 9

Thanks to testimony and "real-time" video, lawmakers said they got their clearest picture yet Thursday of the deadly attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya, though questions and tensions remain as to how President Barack Obama's administration handled the matter.

Full Story
Anonymous

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Sex

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Patraeus may put the final nail in Obama's political coffin today.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2012
We may all be dragging Obama out of Washington today.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#4 Nov 16, 2012
No, We are stuck with this President for 4 more years, no matter how incompetent he is at being Commander in Chief.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
No, We are stuck with this President for 4 more years, no matter how incompetent he is at being Commander in Chief.
thought you were moving to Canada?
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Oh, no,I would never leave the country we fought for. There will be another election in 2016, and the country will have had it's fill of Marxism by then. We have to reduce the goodies for the lazy, and the shiftless to reduce the debt. They will rise up,and be put down by those who pay the bills.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Imagine if we would have had 100 soldiers there. Instead of 4 people dead we would have dozens dead.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Oh, no,I would never leave the country we fought for. There will be another election in 2016, and the country will have had it's fill of Marxism by then. We have to reduce the goodies for the lazy, and the shiftless to reduce the debt. They will rise up,and be put down by those who pay the bills.
so in 2016, after the evil democrats fix the economy, then the saintly republicans will come and take over?
yeah.
that's what'll happen.
since you're not moving, how are the party plans coming along for Romneys inauguration?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#10 Nov 17, 2012
We are still having the party, except now it will be to begin working on the 2014 elections, raising money, and pledging money for conservative candidates. The Democrats can't fix the economy. They proved that over the last 4 years. They actually made the Unemployment, and job creation nearly non existant. From now until 2014 we will point out every mistake the Democrats make until there will be no way they can hide their non existant improvement in the economy. I was only wrong about their stealing enough votes to get elected. We need stiffer jail sentences for vote fraud, and with the right people we can have it. We are already hearing about St Lucie county where Obama got 247,713 votes in a county with only 175,554 registered voters. Now how did they doi that? Can't wait to find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 28 min serfs up 55
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min wojar 181,867
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 40 min Cassandra_ 96
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr serfs up 778
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,154,314
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 hr barefoot2626 319
More from around the web